RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Would it be of any benefit for your Dad to attend with you? So he could see the dub wackyness in all it's glory? Would it help keep you in the house?

I have contacted the poster JaredG, incase I need a roof over my head tonight (you people DO NOT know my mom).

I think she knows my Dad I was threatened many, many times from the time I was a young teen that if I screwed up (didn't want to be a JW) I would on the street in a flash. It would have happened too. Glad you've got a poster to stay with. JaredG I always forget about you!! Post more you cutie!

Dams

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well, the investigating has already been done.

richie has posted his pictures, posted admissions of things he's done here and the elders said they've seen all of this.

all you can do now richie, in my opinion, is search out your heart and your mind and consider what things YOU need to say in order for you to be able to move on. even consider if you want to work towards congregational forgiveness. are you sincerely ready for the changes in your life that being labled an apostate and being disfellowshipped brings? no one here can live thru this FOR you. as much as we admire you and even applaud your ballsy moves, we arent you. If you decide to write the DA letter, breathe, think, and make sure you say what you need to say to get your viewpoint across.

i'll say again, keep your cool , keep your maturity when dealing with your mom. you cant control how she reacts , you can only control YOUR reactions. make sure you can look back on this event knowing you did the best you could do.

i'm worried about you, i have kids your age and i know how much adrenaline you must be operating on now. remember to breathe and think before opening your mouth. (thats hard for me to remember to do and i'm old lol)

hugs

one of your many board aunties

candy

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good luck Richie, I will be thinking of you tonight

• anewme
    anewme

James Thomas---wonderful picture of Richie!!!!

Hang in there tonight Richie, we will be thinking of you!!!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Richie

Are you baptized?

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Who DO they think they are?!?!?

Oh yeah...

The costumes have changed but the spirit remains remarkably the same.

Best wishes, Richie!!!!!

~Merry

• WLG
    WLG

Good luck brother!

WLG

• stevenyc
  • Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

Take a recorder if you can we would love to hear it. I just bought one at radio shack for 39.99 for when I need it.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread
    Two elders wanting to meet with you and your Mom is just the investigative committee.

Smiles stated the above. But according to RR this meeting will be with the PO and two other elders. No investigation. Straight to the DF.

Can they ask the police to charge you with theft? Yes they can. But remind them that You WILL produce the evidence to the court. Once it is admitted as evidence, it will be subject to public review as all evidence in court cases are open to public scrutiny. (Legal advice IMHO)

Let's see what they are so scared the the public will see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit