RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hey Richie,

At least you made the most out of it.

Isn't it great to have the WT's attention?

Hope it doesn't get too tough at home.

Best wishes, and keep us updated, 'k?

• sir82
    sir82
    DENY, DENY, DENY

Indeed.

If you do not confess, they will need at least 2 witnesses to testify.

If you really want to have fun, you can "cross-examine" said witnesses to ask what they were doing visiting such a blatantly apostate site.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I love how they act 8 days before my 18th birthday. Just to involve my mom.

• Plummet
    Plummet

Good Luck Richie

May The Force Be With You.

Plummet

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -Reinhold Niebuhr

• Smiles
    Smiles

Have your disassociation letter ready, but do not give it to them until they excuse you from the judicial committee room just before they inform you of their decision to disfellowship.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Mmmmmm I agree with you. So close to your B'day. They used to just call my parents and fill them in on what I had supposedly been up to and what they were going to do about it. Oh well! at least I didn't have to talk to them.

Dams

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    I love how they act 8 days before my 18th birthday.

A JC + an appeal the 7th day should lead you past this date, if that matters.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Damn!! They beat you to the punch - 7 days early...

I wish you well during the inquisition meeting tonight.

Can you dad be present??? I'd gladly offer you a place to crash. Unfortunately, I'm on the opposite coast.

Good luck. Stay cool.

-Denise.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I love how they act 8 days before my 18th birthday. Just to involve my mom.

hmmmmm, could you stall for a week? On second thought, it will probably be to your advantage that you were "under age" when this all came to a head. I've always thought that baptising (really a contract with implications such as shunning) anyone under 18 wouldn't hold up in court.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Let me know if you want to do any dissident news releases on your case you can even fore-warn them of consequences.

We can google bomb them to pieces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit