RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I was on the phone speaking with Verne Thoren, presiding overseer of the Willow Springs, NC Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

He tells me he knows of my possesssion of the FLOCK book. He knows of my involvement on this site. He wants to meet with me and my mother and 2 other elders this evening.

I told him (since we were speaking franky) of my involvement with several campaigns, as well as the success of my efforts here.

He minimized such, telling me that 9098 views (the number of views on the thread regarding my acquistion of the flock book) was minimal in comparison with nearly 7 biilion people on this earth.

He didn't wish to converse with me just as he disowned his disfellowshipped son with 2 children.

I called my mother, who was at dinner, with a friend, and had to tell her, "essentially, I'm an apostate. and the brothers want to meet with us. But I won't be victim of a judicial committee, rather, I will be turning in my letter of disassociation this evening"

(TMS and service meeting being held on friday evening due to memorial)

I have many things to do now. I will be contacting a local poster in case I need somewhere to stay this evening.

wish me luck.

RR.

(Danny Haszard- take that name and run with it. I want him and my congregation being exposed to the world ASAP.)

• daystar
    daystar

Good luck brotha!

• juni
    juni

Heh Richie!

Oh boy - they found you out. Good luck (good fortune?) tonight.

Legally you can choose your own religion when you are 16 yrs. old. My husband was a MS and they were told this, but also not to publicize it for obvious reasons. They didn't want a mass exodus.

Juni

• damselfly
    damselfly

Best of Luck!! If I lived closer you could stay with me. I'll be thinking of you all night now. Be us all updated if you can.

Dams

• Smiles
    Smiles

They are going to take you down this time Richie... for apostasy AND theft.

You better have a voice recorder handy.

The holy spirit is closing in.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

richie you and all of us knew this was a possibility.

your so young and you'll be in my thoughts this evening.. regardless of how you choose to treat the elders, keep your cool and your maturity when dealing with your mom. she'll be confused and torn apart by her beliefs and by the elders coming down on her, but she is your mom and loves you .

sorry this is going down the way it is. hugs

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Stick it to em! Best of luck!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Sh*t + Fan = ? Well, at least it wasn't unexpected. Good luck! .... you're young, with a good head on your shoulders. Keep us posted.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Good luck man! Make us proud. Or I should say, make us even more proud.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I've got the advantage, I've been waiting for this day for at least a year. They've only been circling overhead for what sounds like a few weeks. he swears the Society didn't tip him off but rather brothers from other congregations. Hey, at least we have lurkers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit