RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i read though most of this thread. . and richie tell them all to go fuck themselves. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THERE AIN'T NO ONE CALLING THE POLICE OR MAKING A COURT ISSUE OUT OF THIS. it's all scare tactic's roll up about 6 wt mag's . light one end on fire and give them to the elders and tell them to shove them up their asses. .john,

• toreador
    toreador
    Ever try to get a CO to show you one of those pieces of paper that they read from in an elders-only meeting? I tried to get a look at the paper explaining that if someone accepts blood, he is not D-F'ed, but is "considered to have disassociated himself based on his actions". You'd think I was asking to see the secret code book with the nuclear launch sequences.

Those sick bastards. They have so much to hide and yet pretend to be so upfront with all of it.

Tor

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    I love how they act 8 days before my 18th birthday. Just to involve my mom.

hey richie............. think about it this way instead...... you have 8 days to burn down the hall and still be charged as a minor hahahaha jk. cant sink to their level but still can laugh and think bout how much fun it would be. if jesus can throw out the money changers from the temple cant we at least egg the false religious dumbass elder dubs?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I love how they act 8 days before my 18th birthday. Just to involve my mom.

Play a little "theocratic warfare strategy" of your own. Refuse to meet with any of them until after your 18th birthday. That way, they'll have to deal with you as an adult.

They would have to have been as stupid as a rock to not be on to you long before this "flock book" incident anyway. Up until then everything you've done and said about them was a nusiance non-issue, but, attack their darling whorganization, and they become rabid wolves.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Richie,

I'm new here and I just wanted to send you my support.I hope things work themselves out.I DA ed myself 8 years ago while I was living in my parents house.Both at the time stopped talking to me for a while.But slowly they have come around and now we have an open relationship.I tell them everything I do.I don't hide my true self from them.I wish the same for you.Stand up for your self and don't let anyone make you feel bad because you have diffrant views.It's your life do what you feel is best for your self.

Naomi

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am extremely proud of you.
    ME TOO

Look I leave the room for a couple of days....& LOOK what happens....

• KW13
    KW13

lol, just look at the forum. full of richie threads and people all worried about him.

Richie...man, however you play all this and do it all. Just look at the posts here and remember we call care. Man you've got some guts facing this alone.

Its a plane journey away but if you ever end up over here your welcome to stay.

• toreador
    toreador

Good to hear you are doing OK Richie! How does your dad feel about all of this?

Tor

• Confession
    Confession

I'm pretty sure Richie's mom and dad are separated or divorced--and not living in the same household. Correct?

Also, there've been a number of comments made about whether or not the "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock" book is considered "secret" or not. Maybe some of you didn't have a lot of experience with it, but I always knew there was such a book. I remember seeing it in my dad's briefcase when I was younger. At one time elders were known to bring it out during counseling and judicial committees. But sometime while I was serving ('95 - '98) the Society gave clear instructions that this book should not be in sight while in such a setting. Elders were to consult it together, then put it away before bringing anyone else into the "little room."

Secret? No. But as pressure on them mounts, and authoritarian pride spews, efforts to keep its contents as "privileged information" no doubt increase.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Confession said: "Secret? No."

I disagree, friend.

The existence of the book is obscure, in many (non-elder) circles, IMO you are the exception. My mother did not know about this book until I told her about it, and she has been married to my Elder/Father for over 40 years. But the secret is not the existence, it is the CONTENTS.

From the Merriam Webster online dictionary: http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/secret:

"revealed only to the initiated : ESOTERIC"

The contents are revealed only to the initiated (i.e. Elders). Therefore the contents are secret. Therefore it is a secret book.

As for the comment that the "had written" notes protects WTS. Yes, IMO that is the game they are playing. However, the Discovery process in USA is pretty broad, and if you could subpoena several books, from several different congregations, in different parts of the country, and they all have the same hand-written notes in them, the thin veneer of protection disappears. One day this will bury WTS.

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit