RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Is there anywhere that we can get a copy of this book? Do you think that Danny Hazard or other sites like that might have links? I think that will help me along my path with my troubles, thanks! RR - my heart goes out to you!
    ~CG

• Confession
    Confession
    The existence of the book is obscure, in many (non-elder) circles, IMO you are the exception.

Maybe you're right, Quotes. Maybe different congregations had different modus operandi too. I noted the following comments from other contributors...

Vitty: This book wasnt secret in my hall. In fact when my daughter had a "meeting" with some elders they brought the book with them and read out of it. It showed them what procidure to follow

Dr. Jekyll: Re the secret book, it was no secret in my old congregation. An Elder once lent it to me to take home and read after I questioned something (cant remember what)

Rebel8: What in it is soooo secret anyway? It was kept in the library of my KH but everyone was instructed not to look in it.

Blondie: yb78 p. 22 1978 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses ***

A new textbook, "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock," has been prepared. Following the course, each elder is permitted to retain his copy for future benefit in caring for his responsibilities as an overseer.

*** w94 1/15 p. 17 Shepherds and Sheep in a Theocracy ***

Among such publications is the book "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock," which contains Scriptural guidelines and is provided for appointed congregation overseers, or elders.

So I suppose it comes down to how we choose to define "secret," and your definition is duly noted. Further, I agree with your comments on how the fact that these notes are handwritten is not going to save them. Now how pathetic would it be for the Society to call for an immediate shredding of these books in anticipation of such scrutiny?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

bUMP for those like me who haven't seen this

• toreador
    toreador

Can I bump it too?

• KW13
    KW13

lol...go on then

Share this

Google+
Pinterest