This Year The Push Is REALLY On To Invite EVERYONE To The Memorial!

by minimus 114 Replies latest jw friends

• tweetybird193
    tweetybird193
    I even had a sister drop by and leave a Wacktower that has the Memorial talk along with a page stating ["We Have Found the Messiah"] pg 4 in the Feb. 15 06 WT.

Honesty,

I agree with you and why would they even put this in their wacktower with so many reading it..They try anything to draw attention maybe!!

tweetybird193

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hmmmm......the Last Memorial....
    Kinda has a "ring" to it----like as in "the Last Supper".....
    Too bad all those "other religions" got that one bagged.....even had a painting made to commemorate what the evil Watchtower cult sees as a PAGAN event!!!
    Must be that all the JWs aren't aware of this "last memorial" cuz I haven't seen this discussed anywhere else as yet! (And TIME is getting short!!!) I wonder.....do they have to wear a large "L" on their foreheads to show they are in co-operation with all the rest of the Losers in attendance?
    JUST when I think that I can't hear anything more ridiculous about the WTS---they hafta go and outdo themselves!

• wednesday
    wednesday

well this has confirmed to me that even if this was the last memorial ever held, I'm still not gettng an invite. Sort of like even if I was the last peron left on earth, they would still not invite me.

oh well, it's nice to know where you stand.

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol...thanks for the warning, Min. I won't answer my door.

(of course I never do...freaky neighbors harrassing me verbally...)

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

No invites here. I doubt we will be getting any either. We have been unofficially dfed. Woowho.

• yesidid
    yesidid

even had a sister drop by and leave a Wacktower that has the Memorial talk along with a page stating ["We Have Found the Messiah"] pg 4 in the Feb. 15 06 WT.

Honesty,

I agree with you and why would they even put this in their wacktower with so many reading it..They try anything to draw attention maybe!!

The Watchtower is probably referring to John 1:41,2 where Andrew says to Peter that he has found the Messiah.

John 1:40 Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard John's exclamation and followed Jesus.

41 He first found his own brother Simon, and said to him, "We have found the Messiah!" --that is to say, the Anointed One.

• anewme
    anewme

Why are you all saying they are saying this is the last Memorial?
    If it was announced this was THE LAST MEMORIAL I know my ex husband would email me about it.
    I just know he would. That's his kind of thing. He still cares.

I will go and check my email now.

Anewme

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

oh, i'm going to the memorial this year. in my street clothes and all. in another province close by. and maybe make a night of it. drop some e and totally trip out on the whole event, and get a little euphoric with all the wits. and maybe, you know, dig jesus for an hour or so. oh ya! and draw some little comics of jesus and the apostles and some miracles, and him dying on the *stake*, and maybe the transfiguration. oh, for sure one of judas with his guts all splattered on some rocks and hanging from a tree. yes!! and belt out some kingdumb melodies. and then see if any of the pioneer sisters wanna take me out for some beers after, and they can count their time, and i can totally have some fun.

totally gonna do it. don't try to stop me. oh, it's gonna be so fun!!

:) yes

TS

• upside/down
    upside/down

Tetra....Who let you out of your padded cell......again?

u/d(of the F*ck the Memorial class)

• LDH
    LDH

LOL ...Summer Olympics....

Taking a canoe past alligators and the hood.

You guys kill me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit