This Year The Push Is REALLY On To Invite EVERYONE To The Memorial!

by minimus 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

haha....I got my invite last week I've been out 5 years, what makes them think I want to attend this year? gimme a frickin' break

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

What you mean your all going to miss the LAST memorial!?!?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

So, if this is the last memorial, does that mean we won't be getting an invitation next year? That would be nice.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    The word's out to invite anyone and everyone-----as this could be the last celebration (per my mother as she heard it at the Hall).

Haha...that's funny. So are they sending this out via letter to all congos, or just word of mouth so it doesn't come back to bite 'em in the a$$? ''Who said this was the last memorial? WE never said that...you people just ASSUMED it would be the last...Now go sell more magazines!'' luv, jojo

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

ooh, I missed the New Light... No more memorials? GGG (of the justkidding, I get it class...)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No invite for me as yet, and I'm not expecting one. I wouldn't go anyway.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

.....and when exactly IS the memorial? I've got to make sure I'll be busy that night.

Damn....I must officially be an apostate now...I've forgotten the date of the memorial.! WOOTWOOT!!!

luv, jojo

• greendawn
    greendawn

They will never give up that "end is very near mentality" they are probably trying to break a record of memorial attendence to make their statistics look good. Still it is strange to attend a memorial where one or two or perhaps none will partake of the bread and wine. And most JWs lead reasonably moral lives. It's a strange ceremony they are having.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if they said that about March 27, 1975, the last memorial..............

Does that mean the over 8,524 anointed will be dying and going to heaven on April 12?

Blondie

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

I'm trying to make my self dissapear around memorial time. I haven't been to a KH in 4 months now, and I'm not planning on going back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit