This Year The Push Is REALLY On To Invite EVERYONE To The Memorial!

by minimus 114 Replies latest jw friends

• lighthouse1956
    lighthouse1956

I remember my father speculating that someday armageddon would probably happen during the memorial, maybe it was to scare us into not missing it.

• JH
    JH

I just received, through the mail, a letter from an elder, inviting me to the memorial on the 12th of April.

He put the time on the slip of paper too..

He said that they would be very happy to see me.

I guess that they love me.

• minimus
    minimus

When I go to celebrations, I like to party! Can't party at the Lord's Evening Meal, right??

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    ROFLMAO!!! oohhhhh jojo, that was f-ing priceless. when i go, i am going to put on a southern acent just for you, and tell inquiring minds that i have a really good JW friend from down south that told me when i am up in canada to at least check it out. i am good with accents. i could be a con man if i wanted to. i will keep it up all night.

oh yes, i am so excited!!!!

TS

LMAO

That's fine as long as I can put on my Canadian accent and do the same down here.

''So Ah hahv this frend uhp in Cahnahdah, eh? Sez yoos guys hahv a jeezus thing goin', eh? Where's the poht, eh?''

heehee

kisses tetra

luv, jojo

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i got my invite the other day. it went straight in the bin.

• Genesis
    Genesis

LoL I seriously consider of going this year with a beard and partake the emblems and then shout : LOVE JESUS OR HE'LL FUCKING KILL YOU !!!! (credit Tetrapod)

Joff

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    LoL I seriously consider of going this year with a beard and partake the emblems and then shout : LOVE JESUS OR HE'LL FUCKING KILL YOU !!!! (credit Tetrapod)

LOL DO IT!! Just make sure you video tape it for us!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

LOL. I would pay good money to see something like that.

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Love all the creative ideas for attending Memorial!

Personally, I intend to sit in the parking lot operating the control mechanism for my remote-control-smurf doll that will "walk" right in with a crowd of dubs...

Can you imagine? Maybe I could program it to emit an evil laugh or better yet, gibberish.

• xjwms
    xjwms

JH are you going to go?

after all

You got an invite ... to the last one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit