This Year The Push Is REALLY On To Invite EVERYONE To The Memorial!

by minimus 114 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

lol misbehave

the monster truck voice was cool

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Hey, plus it's your name!!!! Cool!

• sf
    sf

"Oh brother!"...very funny minimus. I think that lil' joke went over everyones head. But I caught it!

Incidently, is an invitation even necessary? Can't one just show up and proclaim they are in town on business and looked up the community kingdumb hellhole?

sKally

• minimus
    minimus

sKally, you're so funny.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the last few years i attended the talk was verbatem from the year before..

totally read from a script..

i doubt this year will be any different.

• Highlander
    Highlander

I haven't been to the memorial in three years, and yet everyone thinks I've never missed one. Boy do I have them all fooled, but it's easy to do when I live

2000 miles away from my jw friends and family.

• Es
    Es

I think my parents are really not talking to me for good i usually get an invite but nothing at all this year.

es

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I'm saved beeyotch!

ROFLMAO!!! oohhhhh jojo, that was f-ing priceless. when i go, i am going to put on a southern acent just for you, and tell inquiring minds that i have a really good JW friend from down south that told me when i am up in canada to at least check it out. i am good with accents. i could be a con man if i wanted to. i will keep it up all night.

oh yes, i am so excited!!!!

TS

• OpenFireGlass
  • Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

No invite yet. We usually get one put in the mail slot - not even a personal visit. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet this year. We usually go to my mom's hall (another city - no one there knows our "inactivity" and we know most of the people in the hall. My mom hasn't mentioned it yet, and my hubby hasn't asked when the date is.

Would it be wrong to just not mention it to him and let it slide this year? I'm very tempted to just "accidently" miss it if we don't get an invite.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit