This Year The Push Is REALLY On To Invite EVERYONE To The Memorial!

by minimus 114 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Soon after, in their wanderings, they came across an abandoned Nissan 14.........All it needed was a new gear box....

Bloody hell.....look at the time.......I'm off to bed....Maybe someone else can finish this true story.

And it just so happened that the holy magazine had an article called, ''Gearboxes...Are They Spiritual?''

• wombat
    wombat

Kitty....As soon as I pressed the Send button I regretted referring to gear boxes. uncle bruce and Doctor Jekyll had such a long chat last night about nut sacks. I don't want them to join in.

Actually it was a broke rear axle.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Kitty....As soon as I pressed the Send button I regretted referring to gear boxes. uncle bruce and Doctor Jekyll had such a long chat last night about nut sacks. I don't want them to join in.

Actually it was a broke rear axle.

Attn Dear Brothers, We have received new light regarding gear boxes. They are fine in Jeehover's eyes. This does bring up a new issue though. If a rear axle is broken, does this make the axle more vulnerable to demon attack? There will be a special needs part regarding your cars and whether or not they are acceptable as holy vessels for traveling to preach god's word. Now back to our regularly scheduled program. luv, jojo

• wombat
    wombat

Now you've kept me awake Kitty...and it's 3 am here...I'll finish the story.

This lost tribe that had found the Watch Tower magazine that had been carelessly tossed out of the aeroplane after it had been read (and underlined) by the pilot and who had worshipped that magazine ever since, finally came across a Nissan 14 with a broken axle.

Since it could not be driven, they pushed it 2,000 miles to Sydney where they all attended the Memorial Service. After that, they pushed the Nissan 14 back another 2,000 miles into the desert.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

**kisses wombat**

Sweet dreams sweetie.

luv, jojo

• minimus
    minimus

My ex just called me to tell me that an elder and his wife came by to invite her to the Memorial this past Sunday and "apologized for not being there for her." I told her that there's a push going on to invite everyone to the Memorial this year as it might be the "last". She said, "Oh brother!".

• luna2
    luna2

What a lovely true story, wombat! I think that should make next year's pre-Memorial Watchtower article...oh, wait, I forgot, this very well could be the last Memorial. ::sob::

LOL, min...perfect reaction from the ex.

• Gill
    Gill

No one invited us, again!!! Might be something to do with the fact that I told my parents I'd rather drop dead where I stand than ever set foot in a KH again!

Oh the freedom of being able to say NO and not just think it!

Last memorial service ever?! Who gives a flying fart!!!! I might just say that, should anyone be foolish enough to try to invite us! What fun!

• minimus
    minimus

I haven't been to a Memorial in 3 years now!

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

(Monster Truck Voice) WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

Don't miss the LAST MEMORIAL SERVICE EVER!!!! Until the one next year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit