This Year The Push Is REALLY On To Invite EVERYONE To The Memorial!

by minimus 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    then when the cracker gets to me i'll yell out loud "COOOOOOKIE" like cookie monster and then gooble it up spitting crums everywhere.

Yeah, I remember when Cookie Monster was cool too. Now he's a new age wanker. His new motto is, "Cookies are a sometimes food". I feel sorry for Generation Y.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    i'm thinking about going to the memorial and when the wine gets to me say out loud "One, Two Three and then chug it bottoms up". ; then when the cracker gets to me i'll yell out loud "COOOOOOKIE" like cookie monster and then gooble it up spitting crums everywhere. ; man i just gotta figure out some way to get it on video.

LOL, make sure you post the video on this site so we can all see it.

• ferret
    ferret

Paddled 21 hours by canoe and does'nt partake. What's the use? Seems stupid to me.

• Purza
    Purza

I have been invited twice -- once in a letter from an old friend and another type by email from a friend. Guess I am not "worthy" enough to generate a visit (thank god)!

Purza

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I even had a sister drop by and leave a Wacktower that has the Memorial talk along with a page stating ["We Have Found the Messiah"] pg 4 in the Feb. 15 06 WT.

I don't think so.

Over 6 million people gathered together to slap Jesus in the face.

No, I won't go.

Bloody buggars.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

I'm still waiting for Nissan to release the "Christ-mobile" -- numerically model Nissan 14.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Nissan's Christ Model & Lawrence's canoe trip have me ROFL....tears are coming out my eyes lololol....

Someone should Photoshop a Nissan and make it the Christ 14 model, then start an email rumor to JWs about it.....that would be hilarious!!!!!

jaredg, Last yr I suggested someone put some fake blood in their mouth and let it miraculously drip out the sides of their mouth as they take the cup away from their mouth, then shout out, "OMG! It really is Christ's blood! The Catholics were RIGHT! I'm outta here--I'm heading to Mass!"

• Mary
    Mary

The word's out to invite anyone and everyone-----as this could be the last celebration

You mean they're filing for Bankruptcy Protection already?

I'm going this year.......yes, to please my parents. They're getting old and if it makes them feel good that I don't miss, then I'm willing to do that for them. I'll count to see how many times Jesus is actually mentioned this year. That is, if He's mentioned at all. Each year there's less and less about Jesus and more and more about the 144,000 and their heavenly hope where they can finally rule with a rod of iron and smite all 'postates on this board, like Uncle Bruce, Dr. Jekyll and the Gumbastard Supreme who are leading us all down the garden path.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Paddled 21 hours by canoe and does'nt partake. What's the use? Seems stupid to me.

The truth is she's planning on being in the Summer Olympics; so she figured it would be a good workout and, at the same time, the story would help her raise money for the new canoe that she needs to keep practicing.

• luna2
    luna2
    I'm going this year.......yes, to please my parents.

You are a good daughter, Mary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit