WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY

by PMJ 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lola28
    lola28

Well you know not ending the world would be a start and how about putting an end to sickness and death that would be a plus.

lola

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

PMJ

The WTS being wrong about alot of beliefs wouldn't be such a "Big Deal", if they weren't so dogmatic and controlling -- to the detriment of individual jws and families. You also can't expect us to overlook the trust they broke when we find out they deliberately lie many times. And finding out that its all done for their own self-interests is just more disillusioning.

• PMJ
    PMJ

ok so lets say he puts a end to sickness.but not the world.it wouldnt make much sence.jehovah says he is going to put a end to sickness death outcry and pain.he is also going to put a end to those ruining the earth.he is also going to kill wicked people.get rid of the murders and rapist and child abuser's seems to me everything you want Jehovah in his own time will provide

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I'm glad you read the news paper article about "loosers" when you read it, did you see yourself there??

You know being a jw is a truly "loosers life" They want you to put on a new personality. They don't tell you that you loose your identity as a man and a person.

Your new personality is one of a follower, unable and forbidden to think or search for religious history from anything other than the wbts publications. Including the bible.

Outoftheorg

• lola28
    lola28

In his own time? How much longer will we have to wait? how many more ppl will have to suffer? what is wrong with him? He sees all thats taking place on earth and still he takes his sweet time to fix it? is he doing the pioneer walk? maybe he just does not care.

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic
    well ballistic this is why you would never make a good jw because you see everything as a conspiracy.silly boy

Did I say you was a conspiracy? no - big mistake.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I noticed no response to me...probably good for you PMJ...I doubt you're up to it.

Great if Jehovah is going to get rid of all the things you listed...for my part, I shall quit associating with anyone called a brother who is supporting wrongful death, wrongful persecution, blasphemy, and condoning child abuse through supporting and protecting the perpetrators.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    show me a religion that is with out fault?show me a religion that has the total truth from the bible?

Maybe none of them have the truth. Think about it. What has been done in the name of religion over the centuries. This includes Jehovah's Witnesses.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

You have nothing to hide, PMJ?

Then let's have your REAL FULL NAME,
    The name and location of your CONGREGATION.
    The names of your BOE, and maybe some of your closest friends so we can let them all know (by email and letter) you are spending your time here.

You'll refuse, I know, because you are a sniveling weakling coward who comes on this board to irritate people because it gives you a sense of power in your otherwise worthless life.

• PMJ
    PMJ

i didnt say i read it Outoftheorg. i said i noticed it.i know a lot of jws and there very happy like my self.you truly seem a miserable person.i mean you dont no me other than talking on a computer yet you tell me how horrible my belifes are.YEP YOU SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE THE LOVE OF THE CHRIST

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit