WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY

by PMJ 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

lets say one person believes Jehovah is God and Jesus is his son.and another man believes the trinity.would God accept worship of both of these men?

Well it would be up to God surely, not the WTBTS

• PMJ
    PMJ

ferret.you can think what you like.but i truly believe one of the most important things is actualy nowing who God is.and the witnesses r one of few who believe Jehovah is the only true God.you have to know some one to be there friend.dont you agree?

• lola28
    lola28

There is a diffrence PMJ, when you are a witness thats your whole life, its not like, go to church come home try to be a good person. It is a way of life, you are told what you should be doing most of the time:

1. Wake up read daily text

2. Go to work ( try to informal witness)

3. Come home study for the meetings

4. go to meetings

5. go in service

They tell you who you can be friends with, who you can date, what music and movies to watch, what you can and can not read and you go along with it because you believe that it is the truth. And then you figure out that all of it was a lie. Yes you get upset, because you lived your whole life thinking you had the truth, you allowed the Society to tell you how to live and at the end of the day it was all one huge lie.

Oh and you can't just leave the "religion" (aka:cult) because if you do you loose everyone you care for.Thats the big deal.

lola

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic
    ballisstic people have asked me that question before why am i here and ive answered it.look at some of my posts

PMJ your posts are beneficial a little, googling rude words is more profitable.

• lola28
    lola28

Ballistic I think this may be a way for PMJ to get service hours in without having to go door to door. Heck he might even be a pioneer.

lola

• PMJ
    PMJ

lola.i dont under stand what you mean?the bible says armegeddon is coming.and the bible says jesus is coming to judge.wbts are getting us ready for that time.being a christian is a way of life.thats why jehovahs witnesses are diffrent

• PMJ
    PMJ

lola you say the wbts speak lies?well i can tell you that you tell lies with no evidence.you said i count my hours by coming on this site.thats a load of rubish so please.dont say something unless you no the facts

• lola28
    lola28

What I meant to say PMJ is that the society takes away all of your freedom, you can not choose what is right or wrong, you can not think for your self they do all the thinking for you, thats a sad way to live your life, having someone else tell you what you should be doing every day of your life.

Are you a pioneer?

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic

Do you really believe armageddon is coming PMJ, considering the PM you sent me when you first joined?

• PMJ
    PMJ

lola please tell me how you have drawn closer to jehovah God since you left?no im not a pionier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit