• PMJ
    PMJ

your point being? BALLISTIC?

• ballistic
    ballistic

oh god, you really are stupid

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

dont pray to jehovah thourgh the wbts.i go through jesus.didnt you know?

Exactly. Jehovah isn't impressed with which organization you belong to. When you stand before Him you will stand as an individual, not as a group. He won't judge you on the basis of how much you know. He won't give you a pop quiz to see if you have all the answers. He won't check your meeting attendance. Your salvation depends on Jesus' sacrifice....not how many watchtowers you sold. It's not about ending a prayer "in Jesus name" . It is about having a one on one relationship with the only one who can give you salvation.

Coffee

• PMJ
    PMJ

BALLISTIC what r you implying my PM meant?

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey pmj Joel bear just found an article by the wbts and it is all about CHOCOLATE and the coco beans and how it is processed.

Don't want to miss this one.

Outoftheorg

• ballistic
    ballistic

it meant to me exactly what it said, "I know more than they realise",

(I am not letting on how much I know)

(I am not letting people know how much I know)

(I am purposefully being deceitful)

(I am playing games)

• PMJ
    PMJ

Outoftheorg i noticed something today in the newspaper about LOSERS.now you wouldnt want to miss that would youpast your bed time i think

• lola28
    lola28

PMJ,

I have only two options:

1. I could believe in Jehovah, but then that would mean that I would have to worship a god that allows pain and suffering, a god that wont think twice about killing billions of ppl.. I would have to believe that he is a kind and loving god, and I don't think thats the case. No kind and loving god could sit by and not fix things. So there is either no god or he just does not care.

2. my second option is to not belive in him and just live my life the best way I can.

lola

• PMJ
    PMJ

well ballistic this is why you would never make a good jw because you see everything as a conspiracy.silly boy

• PMJ
    PMJ

i guess thats your choise lola.how do you think God should setle matters?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit