WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY

by PMJ 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas....Everyone who says that the only way to find God is through Jesus Christ. Do you think that?

I don't think there is a god!

I think we are like lab rats or something to be quit honest with you!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    the general feeling on this website is that all religions have gods people in them.so why does it matter to you all.that you believe you were lied too?you show me a religion that is with out fault?show me a religion that has the total truth from the bible? with out doubt despite what people say the jehovahs wittnesses.have the closest to the truth

PMJ - You will understand when you finally have wasted your life believing their lies. I hate all liars - but I especially hate those who lie to me while telling me they are saying the truth - that is is bald-faced lying - and that is the big deal! Jeff

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY

PMJ, the "big deal" for me is that I was duped into joining an organisation that wouldn't know the truth if it hit them full in the face. They lured me with false promises of a future paradise, brainwashed me into giving up the man I loved and hoped to marry, my closest friends and almost breaking my parents hearts. My father died knowing I was trapped in a cult. The rest of my family knew that too, I was the only one who didn't know it. They took my money, my time (I was a regular pioneer), got me to give up my career ambitions to serve the wts better, and still told me I should be doing more. And now I've come to my senses and got away, people who have been my "friends" for over 25 years won't even look at me if I pass them in the street, let alone speak.

That is how the organisation you say is closest to the truth behaves towards people who dare to think for themselves. That is how they will treat you if you ever express an opinion other than what is in their publications. Closest to the truth? That observation would be almost funny if it were not so pathetic. I am not sure that anyone has the truth, in a spiritual sense, but I am certain that the wts have nothing resembling it, and never will have.

Linda

• sf
    sf

PMJ, how are your Apostate Studies in the Rand Cam issue coming along?

sKally

• Kaput
    Kaput
    PMJ, how are your Apostate Studies in the Rand Cam issue coming along?

Or the Philip Morris stock. Have they sold it yet?

• atypical
    atypical

PMJ, I am willing to buy you the Hooked On Phonics course if you will accept.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

PMJ - I jus skipped to the last page... but you are a senior member or something important on here, but you are a witness? I'm confused and new to hear. So could you explain why you are here if you believe? Thanks! Oh and I don't mean it to be rude in anyway, I am just wondering. Thats all.

• toreador
    toreador

Me wondering too?

PMJ - I jus skipped to the last page... but you are a senior member or something important on here, but you are a witness? I'm confused and new to hear. So could you explain why you are here if you believe? Thanks! Oh and I don't mean it to be rude in anyway, I am just wondering. Thats all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit