WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY

by PMJ 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

lola please tell me how you have drawn closer to jehovah God since you left?

May I be rude and suggest an answer to this. Before she had to go through the WTBTS - now she goes direct

• PMJ
    PMJ

ballistic what pm?

• PMJ
    PMJ

i dont pray to jehovah thourgh the wbts.i go through jesus.didnt you know?

• ballistic
    ballistic

PMJ, the PM you sent me after I was sticking up for you, and you told me not to worry because...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

pmj your title deserves some attention.

What is the big deal anyway?

There is no big deal. The wbts and its deluded followers are a very small ineffective part of the religious world.

Being or not being a member is nothing of consequence. The only thing that is noticed by what you call "worldly people" is that jw's are odd, disturb people on saturday morning, don't accept blood transfusions and have no social abilities.

All this is only a big deal to YOU and a few of us who would like to help you out of a dangerous to you, and your family, cult.

Stop challenging every one and analyze and think through what we are telling you. It is to your well being that we take the time to talk with you.

Outoftheorg

• lola28
    lola28

PMJ,

I don't believe in jehovah any more.

lola

• PMJ
    PMJ

ballistic just say it.i have nothing to hide

• PMJ
    PMJ

lola im sorry to hear that.so its not just the wtbs its the God of the bible?can i ask why?

• ferret
    ferret

PMJ. I do know my heavenly Father, probably better than you do, Did Jesus tell us to call him Jehovah or did some man tell us that. Jesus taught us our to pray Father, why cant you understand something so simple.

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK then,

you told me not to worry about anyone attacking you because you know more than anyone realises

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit