WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY

by PMJ 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

PMJ,

I would like to apologize for anyone who resorted to abusive words or speech to try to discredit you, and the beliefs you wish to accept as truth. You are correct in saying Jesus would not have to resort to these tactics.

you go your way...I will go mine.......

If you succeed...i hope you will allow me to follow...

If I succeed...I hope you will follow me....

If I cannot convince you to believe and obey Jesus's words....I will leave that challenge for Him...Nevertheless...I will continue to beg for more knowledge and truth to give to you until I am relieved by Him.........And hope that if I am successful in helping you...you will do the same for someone else....

Is it that simple....or is there something I am missing?

• FairMind
    FairMind

pmj, you need to understand people’s feelings. I have agreed with many of the comments you have made in past posts but the problem is you refuse to face the truth about the WTS' history of lying and deception. This isn't to say that other religions aren't guilty of these things also but it irritates people (me included) when a JW is willing to criticize other religions and then refuses to look at the WTS' failings.

One reason so many on this forum detest the WTS is because they have first handedly experienced the iron fist of WT authoritarianism. You cannot ignore the effect that persecution at the hands of those who are supposedly “loving shepherds” has on a person’s mind and heart.

• wombat
    wombat

PMJ...Sincerely, so good to see you back. This place gets boring without you. You get us all thinking rather than just rambling on You really help ex-JWs..

" show me a religion that has the total truth from the bible? "

Does it ever occur to posters here that a lot of people who believe in God don't accept the Bible as God's word? If you condemn this, aren't you as bigoted in your thinking as the WTS is in theirs.

Wombat

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Does it ever occur to posters here that a lot of people who believe in God don't accept the Bible as God's word? If you condemn this, aren't you as bigoted in your thinking as the WTS is in theirs.

Who does that Wombat?

• deeskis
    deeskis

PMJ

You say that JW's are closest to the truth. Well that's not good enough for me. If they are "gods chosen mediator.........then they have no room for error, and they've made plenty of them.

also the WT says that if you read the bible alone, you will fall into darkness, but by reading the soc's literature you will stay in the light...........what arrogance. to teach that their ramblings are better than the supposed word of God!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    the general feeling on this website is that all religions have gods people in them.

Where did you get that from?

Personally, I believe that if there is a God, then many of the worlds religions, perhaps especially the JWs, are responsible for leading people away from God, not to him. Many of the religions of the world encourages selfrighteousness, a belief in the "special status" of ones own religion, that only this group will be "saved", and that all the others are doomed. Many of the worlds religions encourages judgemental behaviour. The JWs are extreme in both these aspects.

show me a religion that has the total truth from the bible? with out doubt despite what people say the jehovahs wittnesses.have the closest to the truth
    No, the JWs are the group that are the furthest away from a correct interpretation of the Bible, and I`ll be happy to debate anything in the JW-religion with you. By the way, don`t you ever get tired of showing up with these "we`re right, you`re not"-statements of yours? Anyone can say that. It`s no more intelligent than when a small child says "my dad is stronger than yours".
  • wombat
    wombat

Legolas....Everyone who says that the only way to find God is through Jesus Christ. Do you think that?

• Undecided
    Undecided

Becka,

A very good way to describe PMJ.

Maybe we should just all ignore PMJ sometime, see how long he/she sticks around. It's like feeding a stray cat - keep feeding it, and it'll keep coming back for more. Stop feeding it, and it'll look elsewhere for what it needs.
    Ken P.
  • Golf
    Golf

PMJ, what is truth? You gotta be a 'newbie' in this org.

Golf

• Shazard
    Shazard

PMJ, better question WHO is the truth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit