WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY

by PMJ 107 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PMJ
    PMJ

BALLSISTIC.there is no point me asking people on this website what they think of the wtbs.because they have gone against it.thats like me saying to you go and ask a 100 jws what they think of the wtbs.and your answer would be very difrent

• ballistic
    ballistic
    BALLSISTIC.there is no point me asking people on this website what they think of the wtbs.because they have gone against it.thats like me saying to you go and ask a 100 jws what they think of the wtbs.and your answer would be very difrent

Then.... why are you here, if it is not to ask our opinion?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I never forsake the congregating of myself together. Especially in the bathroom.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

You are RIGHT pmj. The bible does say gather your selves together. No where in the bible does it say we must join and become a member of an organization.

No where does it say we must acknowledge that we are now a member of an organization as the wbts requires.

No where does the bible say that there is one and only one of the groups that gather together are the only true organization.

Outoftheorg

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Because it is about a relationship....not a religion. The society inserts themselves in the chain of salvation and convinces jws that they must follow the organization to have salvation. They make themselves the middle man in one's relationship with God. That is what is bogus. Salvation is through Christ alone....not through any church. The difference between jws and other churches can be seen in this: I went to a baptist church in Florida after my exit from the borg. I will never forget the pastor's words. He said "If I ever tell you that I am necessary for your salvation, I want you to run...don't walk to the nearest door...because if I tell you that, I would be lying to you. I am not necessary...this church is not necessary for your salvation. Christ, and Christ alone is necessary for your salvation"

The organization shuns those who dare to challenge their authority. The organization profits by misleading people and controlling their lives. The society keeps their followers from persuing their dreams and developing their God given talents. It's a crying shame.

Coffee

• Poztate
    Poztate

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANY WAY
    It's no big deal to me.You are wrong...I am right.You have never come here to discuss issues.You are a WT clone with no ability to think for themself. By the way...answer Skyman if you can find an answer

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Then.... why are you here, if it is not to ask our opinion?

PMJ, you can always come back and answer my question later, but please don't hide, and then come back and post similar questions again and again pretending no-one has answered them. Jesus washed his disciples feet, a sign of humility. I would also tell you if you if you proved me wrong about something, and I would hope it would gain your respect.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Ooo, I hate to take the bait at one of PMJ's threads, but I just wanted to make a comment:

I will never forget the pastor's words. He said "If I ever tell you that I am necessary for your salvation, I want you to run...don't walk to the nearest door...because if I tell you that, I would be lying to you. I am not necessary...this church is not necessary for your salvation. Christ, and Christ alone is necessary for your salvation"

coffee, that is one wise pastor. He's right, nobody "needs" a church and a pastor for salvation, that's a more personal matter. For me, the church is there for guidance and help, not as the only means of salvation.

That's the problem I have with the WTS, they claim that only through the organization can a person gain salvation, and then they use fear tactics to keep their members in line. In my opinion, no vessel of God would threaten to take away everything you've ever known just because you disagree, nor would it promote conditional love. God loves us just the way we are, why can't the WTS accept that??

Of course, everyone here knows already why PMJ starts threads like this, he/she does it for the attention. We all know that when PMJ starts a thread, everyone's gonna read it and have some comment to make about it because he/she tends to provoke with his/her rhetoric and circular reasoning.

Maybe we should just all ignore PMJ sometime, see how long he/she sticks around. It's like feeding a stray cat - keep feeding it, and it'll keep coming back for more. Stop feeding it, and it'll look elsewhere for what it needs.

-Becka :)

• ferret
    ferret

PMJ It is evident you do not have the bible truth, You have the watchtower truth, there is a big difference.

• PMJ
    PMJ

ballisstic people have asked me that question before why am i here and ive answered it.look at some of my posts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit