The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The name of the beast is Leroy and his number is 800-739-7299 ... I don't have his fax number but I'll look it up and post it later. It's fun to just fill his fax with ads for vacations to Orlando and restaurant menus.

I love you, RubaDub!

And I cannot see where you were "badmouthing" anyone in your comment!....just offering an answer to the original question posed..."Do you know what the NAME is?"

• Schizm
    Schizm
    And I cannot see -- Sunny.

I never thought I'd ever hear you admit it though.

I love you, RubaDub!

And I'm sure RubaDub loves you too, and for all the same reasons.

Schizm

• Trojan
    Trojan

Oh, I'm so sorry.....i interrupted your little lecture here......well,....can I participate? I didn't understand.......beast!!!!

Here's the complete story about the beast: http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/beastiality/lv18_23a.html

Do I score some points?

Trojan.

• Schizm
    Schizm

You might as well have a shot too at trying to sabatoge this thread, Trojan, since most everyone else has already taken a crack at it. It seems to be the nature of an "apostate" ... not being willing to listen to an opposing point of view.

What you're doing is simply a different form of censorship. Happy with yourself?

Schizm

• kid-A
    kid-A

Happy with yourself?

Are you happy with yourself for wasting 17 pages of webspace devoted to this innane, pointless shit? Do you think anybody gives a flying f**k what the "name and number of the beast is" ???

Time to find a new hobby. Your biblical masturbation is becoming a real yawn.........

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    It seems to be the nature of an "apostate" ... not being willing to listen to an opposing point of view.

If the shoe fits......

• Kaput
    Kaput

Schizwhiz: Considering you're in a corrective mood, I thought I would highlight a "few" (but please don't take me literally) of your pony pebbles (and all from this thread, I might add).

flurry
    Oh, my goodness, what a flury of activity there's been here in this thread while I was gone out of town.

No
    So sense in trying to save yourself now, Little Auldie.

hussy
    Here's a close-up of that hussie, "Babylon the great city".

Adulteresses
    It was said, "Adultesses, ... friendship with the world is enmity with God".

Christian
    Therefore, non-christian religions cannot be represented by the harlot;

Relevantly
    Relevently, the Scriptures also say the heads of the 7-headed beast have names written on them

previous
    On the privious page I said the following, Jeffro:
    translation
    I'll get around to answering your question, but let's first take another look at the word-for-word tranlation of the Greek text into the English language.
    existence
    And O how appropriate it is that it is his name that's written upon the beast's heads, since we are told that the beast owes its existance to Satan. (See Re 13:2)
    sabotage
    You might as well have a shot too at trying to sabatoge this thread, Trojan, since most everyone else has already taken a crack at it.

BTW, I wasn't quoting scripture, but you are --

Instead of the way you have it worded, it's like this:

"Consequently let him that thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall".--1 Corrinthians 10:12.

Also, relative to the above quoted scripture (initially by you), the punctuation mark precedes the quotation mark, and Corinthians is spelled as such (only one "R").

Like shootin' fish in a barrel!

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Your biblical masturbation is becoming a real yawn......... -- kid-A.

There must be some unseen force that's causing you to keep watch on this thread. If this subject matter is so boring to you why don't you spend your time elsewhere, instead of continuosly clicking on this thread. Actually, kid-O, I think you've become quite attached to my rantings and just won't admit to it. We'll see if that's really true or not, depending on whether you can resist coming back into this thread.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

What's the matter, Kput, did you let ole Schizm get under your skin a little bit there?

You mustn't forget that it was YOU who first started picking at the details.

Twirp!

• Think
    Think

RapeTower in Brooklin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit