The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PMJ
    PMJ

hahahahaha Little Auldie hahahaha that name is first class.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thread locked.

• PMJ
    PMJ

jeffro was you in that movie beverly hill billes?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Time out over.

This is an interesting topic.

Be nice.

Please.

Ta.

• Schizm
    Schizm

I'm due a big piece of chocolate cake and a quart of dairy-fresh milk. Plus a nap. LOL

Be back laterl

Schizm

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

PMJ

jeffro was you in that movie beverly hill billes?

According to IMDB, the lead cast members of "The Beverley Hillbillies" movie were Jim Varney, Diedrich Bader, Erika Eleniak, Cloris Leachman, Lily Tomlin, Lea Thompson, Dolly Parton, Rob Schneider, Dabney Coleman, Penny Fuller and Kevin Connolly. Since none of those names remotely resemble the name "Jeffro", I must assume that you are referring to the character 'Jethro' who, being fictional, has never had a role in any movie. This suggests that either you intended an insult, which is against the first posting guideline, or that your perception of reality is badly distorted. I will also assume from your incorrect use of "was" that you are more similar to the fictional character you mentioned than am I.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I will also assume from your incorrect use of "was" that you are more similar to the fictional character you mentioned than am I. -- Jeffro.

Striving for perfection, are we?

Since none of those names remotely resemble the name "Jeffro", I must assume that you are referring to....

The comma goes before the quotation mark, like this -----> ....the name "Jeffro," I must assume....

I'll be back with something more substantial later.

Schizm

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Since none of those names remotely resemble the name "Jeffro", I must assume that you are referring to....

The comma goes before the quotation mark, like this -----> ....the name "Jeffro," I must assume....

Schizm, you've gotten it wrong again. When quoting spoken or written words, punctuation belongs inside the quotes, however when quotation marks are used to offset a special term, punctuation belongs on the outside unless the punctuation forms part of the special term (in the same way that if you were to offset the special term by putting it in boldface, the punctuation should remain unformatted [as incorrectly demonstrated by your superfluously-dotted bold ellipses])... but thanks for trying.

• Schizm
    Schizm

I'm happy to know the correct way to do that, Jeffro. Thanks for the lesson.

But don't say I'm wrong "again". Although you aren't able to appreciate it, I know I'm not wrong about the name of the beast being "Babylon the Great". I have more to say about my subject, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, I'd like to know your position regarding how you feel about the Bible, as well as whether you are and atheist or believe in God. Quite a number here at this forum no longer have faith in the Bible, and have even gone so far as to stop believing in a Creator. So, if you feel comfortable with disclosing such information about yourself I would like to know.

Also, I think you would do well to lighten up a bit with regards to the "funny" that PMJ popped. PMJ's reference to the Beverly Hillbillies was merely his way of ribbing you a bit, and just good-natured humor. I just about died with laughter over what he said to you. Even if I myself had been the brunt of the joke in place of you, I couldn't have prevented myself from laughing. Do you have any idea of the number of times that Gumby has called me a "bastard"? What will truly worry me is if he ever stops calling me a "bastard". LOL

Schizm

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    But don't say I'm wrong "again". Although you aren't able to appreciate it, I know I'm not wrong about the name of the beast being "Babylon the Great". I have more to say about my subject, so stay tuned.

Until some logical rebuttal is provided for the refutations made by several people in this thread, there is so far no reason to assume that your theory is correct. Though you think you are right, I have no reason to agree based on what information you have provided, which is not agreed to by any secular authorities, or by the Society. Staying tuned.

In the meantime, I'd like to know your position regarding how you feel about the Bible, as well as whether you are and atheist or believe in God. Quite a number here at this forum no longer have faith in the Bible, and have even gone so far as to stop believing in a Creator. So, if you feel comfortable with disclosing such information about yourself I would like to know.

I have a high regard for facts, logic, and observable reality. That is all that is necessary to say. I see no reason to become a target of discrimination from any direction for some to use as some imaginary basis for ad hominem attacks.

Also, I think you would do well to lighten up a bit with regards to the "funny" that PMJ popped. PMJ's reference to the Beverly Hillbillies was merely his way of ribbing you a bit, and just good-natured humor. I just about died with laughter over what he said to you. Even if I myself had been the brunt of the joke in place of you, I couldn't have prevented myself from laughing. Do you have any idea of the number of times that Gumby has called me a "bastard"? What will truly worry me is if he ever stops calling me a "bastard". LOL

It's not as though I hadn't heard the (particularly lame) comment before, and depending on who says it, sometimes I laugh at such comments. From an overall perception of PMJ's posts (and indeed your own) over time toward people who believe differently, it did not seem appropriate to take his comment as good-natured humor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit