The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PMJ
    PMJ

I think AULDSOUL just got his dictionary out to see what Concede means

• jgnat
    jgnat

FINALLY an intellectual equal joins the fray.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ, I'm no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. The odds of that happening because someone walked away by deliberate choice are much greater if they are the sort of person who doesn't need to look up a word in the dictionary to know its meaning and synonymous terms.

By the way, the layout of my explanation would be more indicative of use of a thesaurus rather than a dictionary. I would wonder why you mistook the two, but then I imagine you don't have a lot of experience with either, judging by your posts.

AuldSoul

• PMJ
    PMJ

auldsoul it must be great to be you.i could only wish one day i was as good as you NOT.in all fairness your the kinda person who when going round to a friends house.there like OH NO NOT HIM AGAIN MISTER NO IT ALL

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ,

Your second-grade schoolyard insults would have more weight if you knew me, in my opinion, but you don't. Your beliefs would have more weight if you could base them on the Bible, in my opinion, but you can't. Your posts would be better received if you demonstrated empathy, in my opinion, but you don't.

AuldSoul

• PMJ
    PMJ

AULDSOUL your posts to me would be better if you new me.BUT YOU DONT.you have all ready proved to me how much you regard the bible standards.by your aceptence of homosexualty but i wont go on about that.that is a diffrent topic.ill leave this topic going.because the brother who started it is doing a fine job

• oldflame
    oldflame

Just like a bunch of kids bickering over who is going to get the last cookie. Very immature arguing here. So so sad....

• Schizm
    Schizm

BOO!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

PMJ

AULDSOUL your posts to me would be better if you new me.BUT YOU DONT.you have all ready proved to me how much you regard the bible standards.by your aceptence of homosexualty but i wont go on about that.that is a diffrent topic.ill leave this topic going.because the brother who started it is doing a fine job

The "brother" who you say is doing a "fine job" is expressing opinions that are discordant with the "faithful slave"; he is "running ahead", and is encroaching on "apostacy". He, like you, likes to "return evil for evil" rather than "yielding place to the wrath".

In addition, his theories have been demonstrated to be wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit