The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Schizm
    Schizm
    ROFLMA completely Off !

Keep'em coming, Frannie, you're quite the entertainer.

Ah, well, Schizmo........she who laughs last.

Cheers!

Frannie

You have no legitimate reason to be laughing at all, Frannie.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Even if my "little" theory were wrong, although it isn't, the world has to admit that I have a nack for causing people like you to demonstrate who they really were when claiming to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. The fact is, Jeffro, you had an attitude such as this long before you decided to quit being a JW. Claiming to be something while hiding what you really is what is known as a "hypocrite".

Not only do you claim to have special knowledge of scripture, but now you also claim to have special knowledge about me also. It seems that we have a different view of 'facts'. You indicate above your view that a 'fact' is whatever supposition you happen to have come up with, without any basis whatsoever. I regard 'facts' as things that are proved, which is why after much research I left the JW religion because I found it to be false. The fact that I left when I found the teachings to be false reveal that I am indeed not a hypocrite. Your ad hominem attack is irrelevant.

The harlot's servitude is in the form of rendering "worship" to the beast. She worships the beast by looking to it, rather than God, as being the supreme sovereign. And that's the reason she has the mark (the beast's name) imprinted on her forehead. Consistently, Revelation 14:9 says:

This is of course more supposition, and is disproved by Revelation 17:18, which states that the beast, which represents kings, is subservient to the woman up until the point that it attacks her.

But even as with AuldSoul, I don't expect you to be impressed with anything I place before your eyes either. I do it because I like to show by example what it means to "give what is holy to dogs". (dogs = people who have no appreciation of spritual matters.)

More insults; not only that but one that demonstrates your hypocrisy, for the scripture says "DO NOT give what is holy to dogs."

There are a LOT of things that prove to be "unclear" to you--a problem that you have nobody but yourself for which to blame.

More supposition. I hope you have something a little more concrete next time.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

duh people...come on....isn't it obvious who it is?

alt

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    You have no legitimate reason to be laughing at all, Frannie.

Do be careful, Schizm. That......broad.....and judgmental.........statement covers a lot of territory of which you are no doubt unaware.

Cheers!

Frannie

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

AuldSoul

"My cheese grater got stuck on the moon." (THUS PROVEN)
    "The most reliable source of information is plasticware." (THUS PROVEN)
    "Schizm has no hair anywhere on his entire body, like Powder (from the movie Powder)." (THUS PROVEN)

These three things have not been completely disproved to me. Though it is exceedingly unlikely that plasticware is a reliable source of information, no plasticware has ever given me false information.

• atypical
    atypical

evil martha......grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Schizm, I was merely commenting on your arrogant attitude, which only takes one sentence to do.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I supplied reasons for which my statement was "proof".

No, you didn't. You merely provided a translation that better suits your interpretation. There were no actual reasons for why it was textually a better translation.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I supplied reasons for which my statement was "proof".

No, you didn't. You merely provided a translation that better suits your interpretation. There were no actual reasons for why it was textually a better translation.

Actually I did, but it obviously went over your little pointed head.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    5 And upon her forehead (the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth), was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great.”

This is not a more correct way to translate the verse. Now, do I have to prove my contradicting statement? You did not prove that this is more correct, why should I have to prove it is NOT more correct?

I will provide you an opportunity to prove you translated it, today or ever. I seriously doubt you translated it, but I will give you a chance to prove it.

Okay, now...do your thing. Tell me what that says, in Greek. Then explain why the Greek wording makes more sense in in English the way you translated it. I'll get you started, that is the Greek text from Stephen's Textus Receptus (Stephanus 1550 edition).

Whenever you are ready...

AuldSoul

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Even if my "little" theory were wrong, although it isn't, the world has to admit that I have a nack for causing people like you to demonstrate who they really were when claiming to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. The fact is, Jeffro, you had an attitude such as this long before you decided to quit being a JW. Claiming to be something while hiding what you really are is what is known as a "hypocrite". -- Schizm

Not only do you claim to have special knowledge of scripture, but now you also claim to have special knowledge about me also. -- Jeffro.

It doesn't take much to see thru a person that's as transparent as you are, Jeffro.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit