IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

by mkr32208 112 Replies latest members private

• jgnat
    jgnat

MKR, I know it was important to you to cause a little disruption on your exit. You did it with creativity and flair. You did it "your way". The little guy gets one over on the big guys. Bravo.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Wouldn't work for me. I had my mother, sister and several people in the congregation that are still alive there with me. I never got DF'ed though. Walked away ten years ago and no one cared after that ... fine with me!

• Poztate
    Poztate

WOW....Great news for you. I just hope they continue to keep it dropped.It certainly sounds like one strategy worth pursuing

• PMJ
    PMJ

wow grow up hpw old are you about 10 years maybe?

• rebel8
    rebel8
    The elders have apparently been going around the hall asking everyone if I was for SURE baptized! Everyone says "of course he was" well did you actually SEE him in the water? "Well no, but I'm SURE he was." Hahahahahahahahahaha

That is truly one of the funniest things I have ever heard!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> wow grow up hpw old are you about 10 years maybe?

Now THAT's funny. These elders want to play "religion" and when this grown-up says he doesn't want to play anymore, they try to steal his family. And HE'S childish?!?

Dave

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh defd! Come on.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    I wondered the same thing as stillA though - didn't your mom see you baptized?

Nope I was older and had moved to a different city and state! Besides that would only be one witness!

I think my older brother (elder) was there but seems to be refusing to play ball with them (ya bro!) As to the people who say "what if they find out, what if they find out!" Who cares! The original plan was to go and give them all Christmas presents! I think the whole hulubulu was over me hanging out with my best friend who's df'ed! I was going to get him to go with me and sit out in the auditorium while I went in to the JC and then when they said "we understand your hanging out with XXXX" I was going to just totally deny it. Really pitch a fit too demand to see the liars who are spreading these scandalous stories... (while he sits in the auditorium twiddling his thumbs! I tried to get him to wear a santa hat and hand out candy canes but he wouldn't...)

I think the mistake some are making is by assuming that I give a damn! I just want to cause trouble! The only reason I DIDN'T do any of these things is my wife called in a BIG IOU and wouldn't let me...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

As to the record there's a date on your pub record card... AND THAT IS IT! Nothing else!

If someone pulls out a picture or film I will swear that it's not me! I'll say "look how thin that guy is and heck he's got all his hair and everything!"

I've got LOTS of df'ed friends so if they do find two witnesses I'll just get my friends to come and say the opposite! "Nope that doesn't look like him to us... In fact we were all in Mexico that weekend!" This has turned into such a hoot!

PMJ- Your a troll, I try not to feed the trolls more than I must!

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

Oh man, this is the most awesome way to DA I've ever heard. I'm really glad I never got baptized so I don't have to go through that mess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit