IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

by mkr32208 112 Replies latest members private

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Letter of Baptism Denial. I am sure the lawyers could do a better job. This takes it a step further. You have two witnesses. They have none.

This letter, attested and signed by two verifiable witnesses, shall serve as proof, until such proof can be disproven at the hand of two witnesses of contrary proof, that ________ was not seen to be baptised by Jehovah's witnesses.

These two witnesses attest that they never saw ___________ dipped under the water. Their only knowledge was second hand and no proof was ever seen by them that it was a true fact. So, absence of hard evidence to the contary, it be attested by these two that such baptism must be considered a non-factual allegory until provable by pictures or eye witness testimony. These witnesses present this evidence to any and all who require it, and may be called for verbal testimony to the matter in Judicial proceedings if needed.

Witness #1

Witness #2

Signature of Notary

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    I wonder if the "brothers" in this hall will start making people sign something!

Actually, I DO remember having to sign something when I got baptized. There were 2 or 3 'sisters' sitting at a table in front of the baptismal pool with a list of the people getting baptized that day. I can't remember what it was that I signed, I was only 14 at the time and embarrassed enough standing there in front of everyone in only my bathing suit, but I did ask them what it was and they replied that it was just so that the same person didn't get baptized more than once... huh??? It made no sense to me then, but like a good little dub (and since I was just a child!) I trusted that it was just fine and signed away.

Does anyone else remember signing something immediately before getting baptized? This was in the late 1970s... in the Northeast.

GGG

• PMJ
    PMJ

nope i dont rememebr that are you sure you didnt bang your head when they dipped you under?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Panties and boobies - what did I tell ya? - it works every time!!!

My work here is complete

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    are you sure you didnt bang your head when they dipped you under?

I wished someone had banged me on the head before I went under. The single most regrettable thing I ever did was to submit my life to the wiles and ways of such a demonic cult.

Jeff

• PMJ
    PMJ

jeff i dont understand how would banging your head stop you from being a wittneses?.i would i thought it would just give you a headache.maybe a lump

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Hilarious, I'm not baptised, but I'd have never thought you could deny it so easily,

• sinis
    sinis
    Actually, I DO remember having to sign something when I got baptized. There were 2 or 3 'sisters' sitting at a table in front of the baptismal pool with a list of the people getting baptized that day. I can't remember what it was that I signed, I was only 14 at the time and embarrassed enough standing there in front of everyone in only my bathing suit, but I did ask them what it was and they replied that it was just so that the same person didn't get baptized more than once... huh??? It made no sense to me then, but like a good little dub (and since I was just a child!) I trusted that it was just fine and signed away.

Does anyone else remember signing something immediately before getting baptized? This was in the late 1970s... in the Northeast.

GGG

I remember the same thing - around '84 on the West coast. So I wonder where did that paper go and why was it really being used?

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

I remember the table at Moses Lake, Washington were they asked about whether this was the first time babtized. I don't remeber them talking any names or having them already. They were just checking so that their numbers weren't including a double baptism. That was 1973 or 1974. See I can't even remember when I was baptized. Say! Maybe I wasn't! My wife is SOL cause she got baptized with her sister and her dad took pictures. Rocky

• Pole
    Pole
    "I'm sorry, brothers, but I have a confession to make that is far worse than the charges you are allegedly bringing against me. You see, I never actually got baptised because I was too shy on the day that I should have gone. I've kept up the pretence all these years because I was too embarrassed to admit it. So I'm afraid this is a dreadful waste of your time and you have no basis upon which to DF me or announce anything to the congregation. So sorry..."

Or one could claim he/she stayed in the dressing room without anyone noticing. Or went to the bathroom and stayed untill all the newly baptized bros and sisters returned from the pools.

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit