IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

by mkr32208 112 Replies latest members private

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Sure gives me a chuckle! Good show *applause*

*pssst*...Katie, I don't think PMJ was "lower"ing himself, but was actually standing tiptoe and reaching upward for all he was worth there...poor lil fella

~Merry

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    WOW YOUR SUCH A GREAT GUY YOUR THE BEST.BLA BLA LOVE TO SEE YOU CALL ME TROLL TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE JERK

Send me your address, I'll be right there....

• blondie
    blondie

I can see it now. Everyone baptized from now on will have their picture taken, and be fingerprinted, picture attached to publishers card and fingerprints on the other side. The newly baptized will have to sign and 3 elders will have to sign under that signature. Pictures will be updated every 5 years. Of course, only in the US, because the Data Protection Act will preclude this in the UK.

Blondie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> Everyone baptized from now on will have their picture taken, and be fingerprinted, picture attached to publishers card and fingerprints on the other side. The newly baptized will have to sign and 3 elders will have to sign under that signature. Pictures will be updated every 5 years.

And it will be presented as the "Baptism Simplification Program". Some scripture in Hosea will be the basis.

Dave

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ,

What is a troll, in Internet lingo? Trolls try to stir up crap on forums. That is what it appears you have been doing. Here's the definition from that link.

troll-- A person who posts only to inflame opinion is "trolling for flames". Most are so obvious that only the most clueless "newbies" respond.
    WOW YOUR SUCH A GREAT GUY YOUR THE BEST.BLA BLA LOVE TO SEE YOU CALL ME TROLL TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE JERK

You are acting like a troll. That is why you are being called a troll. You told me you are different in real-life. Try letting some of the real you show, otherwise people will assume you ARE letting the real you show. What you just wrote could be perceived as a threat, which is illegal in the states over the Internet. It is a personal attack, and you have been making a lot of those.

If you have something that relates to THIS TOPIC to post, feel free. Otherwise, please stop acting like a troll. If you are a troll, you found what appears to be a LOT of easy marks here. What did the definition say? "Clueless 'newbies'?" Sort of like shooting fish in a barrel, though, dontchya think?

I hope you aren't a troll. And I hope you start proving you are 28.

AuldSoul

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

OMG this is pricless!

Way to go!

How did you keep a straight face! I would have been laughing uncontrolably halfway through.

Give me some ideas for when I have to deal with a snooty JW family member at a wedding I have to go to who treats me like I am an apostate. How dare she.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I never thought about this while I was "in" you were just "brother XXXXX" it was simple it was taken at face value. When I was told by the wife that I couldn't go to the jc I was trying to think of SOME way to cause trouble and I knew that if I sent a letter they wouldn't even read it, if I didn't show they would DF me anyway. So I thought and thought and this occurred to me, how can they PROVE you were baptized! What fun! I'll bet LOTS of those that were dipped 20 or 30 or MORE years ago could do this no problem!

• Gerard
    Gerard
    As to the record there's a date on your pub record card... AND THAT IS IT! Nothing else.

So there is a written record. That is all they need to call your bluff.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I did not read the whole thread - but like the guys on that beer commercial I must say "Brilliant, just Brilliant"

I love this - they would have to prove with two witnesses that you were dipped - OMG that is too funny.

Wonder if I can use this one?

Jeff

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

mkr, that is so funny, I am still laughing. Great that you were able to put one over them in that way.

Congrats!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit