IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

by mkr32208 112 Replies latest members private

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    From a legal perspective it would be an easy thing for them to get affidavits from some in the congregation who distinctly remembered you getting baptized. It wouldn't be necessary for the witnesses to literally recall seeing you going under the water, but out of a whole congregation it wouldn't be hard for them to find at least one person that did.

Well I did change halls several times even from state to state and I was babtized at an "off" assembly that wasn't even really mine so it would be harder! I just think that maybe they realized that what I REALLY wanted to do was go to the JC and dish out some ass kicking! After I tossed a couple elders who thought they were "tough" off my property like so much trash! Maybe this guy should just be left alone?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

that was so damn funny omg awesome. thanks for shareing

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Very very funny. I love it when someones confuses and sends the wbts or its elders on a wild goose chase.

On the other hand. Could it be that the elder who said he could not recall, be one who is getting tired of the whole mess and decided to do you a favor???

Outoftheorg

• dvw
    dvw
  • toreador
    toreador
    On the other hand. Could it be that the elder who said he could not recall, be one who is getting tired of the whole mess and decided to do you a favor???

kinda doubtful IMO.

• Frog
    Frog

what an ingenious plan lol! no harm in playing that card I suppose, there's always a chance the attack dogs will give out in the chase if made to hard for them x

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

MKR, don't be so quick. Someone could actually print out this infomation and present it to the Elders, then what?

Golf

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I doubt it also Toreador.

But wouldn't it be great if another elder jumped the fence?

I would just love it.

Outoftheorg

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    MKR, don't be so quick. Someone could actually print out this infomation and present it to the Elders, then what?

I DON'T CARE! I'M ONLY TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE LET THEM PRINT IT OUT WHO GIVES A RATS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit