IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

by mkr32208 112 Replies latest members private

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL - I have the only photo pf my baptism. If only I had thought about it, my exit could have been so much easier.

Announcement from Platform: "I'm sorry brothers, but I realised that I was never baptised and so I not only shouldn't be an Elder, I shouldn't be here at all. You are the weakest link, goodbye!"

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome, Secretly Free.

Jean

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Like Dave, I'm off for a beer to celebrate on your behalf, too - LOL

G'night all...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Well, mdr32208, I hope none of the elders in that cong get a directive from HQ to peruse this thread and observe what you yourself just revealed for anyone to see.

Frannie

No he taped over it with his first public talk! Ha!

Lt- That would have been PRICELESS!

Yeah I really did this more as a joke I never really thought that they wouldn't be able to find two witnesses but they couldn't! My mom said the only one they could think of who would know for SURE was my wife... Yeah ask her go on I dare ya! lol

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi secretly free! Welcome to the forum!

• Narkissos
  • Legolas
    Legolas

Oh I just laughed till I cried!

• sandy
    sandy

LOL, that is absolutely hilarious!

I don't think I could get away with that, my sisters were there and other friends I am sure would swear to it. It would be fun to try and fool them though. But I son't have the nerve.

Good for you!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I bet that if the Gestapo would allow clapping and congratulatory remarks at baptisms they wouldn't be confronted with problems like this because people would actually remember their loved ones being in line for paradise.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    What a boob, he had it on VIDEO at one time! The other elder who was pretty sure but wasn't sure enough to SWEAR to it was the dipstick who PHYSICALY DIPPPED ME!

You might want to edit these lines if anyone would know, or ever will know, who you are here.

That IS HILARIOUS!!!!

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit