IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

by mkr32208 112 Replies latest members private

• oldflame
    oldflame
    Oh defd! Come on.

• acsot
    acsot

Wow, way to go !! This is friggin' hysterical! I laughed so loud I scared my cat! Your idea about the JC, denying you hang out with your df'd friend with him sitting right there in the hall is priceless!

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

That is SO funny. The one guy who dipped you can't even remember. That is a HOOT!

• Forscher
    Forscher

Woo Hoo!!!
    Now that I am through cleaning all that coffee that I spit out on the monitor when I read that one,

You really made my day with that one.
    Forscher

• Forscher
    Forscher

Woo Hoo!!!
    Now that I am through cleaning all that coffee that I spit out on the monitor when I read that one,
    Thanks for one great morning!
    You really made my day with that one.
    Forscher

• Forscher
    Forscher

I misspelled "font" the first time. I guess that shows you how hard I was laughing!
    Forscher

• Jourles
    Jourles
    My mom was asking me who did the questions with me cause none of them remember (and I ain't telling!)

"Questions? What questions? I don't remember anyone asking me any questions."

• PMJ
    PMJ

WOW YOUR SUCH A GREAT GUY YOUR THE BEST.BLA BLA LOVE TO SEE YOU CALL ME TROLL TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE JERK

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Noone is getting hurt here

And thats the beauty of it! It stopping a bunch of mean old men carrying out some spiteful and pointless act of malice. Its beautiful. I would NEVER have thought of it!

WOW YOUR SUCH A GREAT GUY YOUR THE BEST.BLA BLA LOVE TO SEE YOU CALL ME TROLL TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE JERK

Im a bit confused about this comment PMJ. Whos a great guy? Whos a little jerk? Whos a troll? It raises more questions than it answers. Also I lacks a certain amount of manners and dignity. Dont lower yourself to speaking like this.

• PMJ
    PMJ

YES YOUR RIGHT KATIE I SHOULDNT LOWER MY SELF.OK THIS IS WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID.HE EVERY ONE IS PRAISING HIM.AND I DONT AGREE.HE CALLED ME A TROLL SO I SAID I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU CALL ME TROLL TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE JERK LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit