IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED ELDERS ARE PISSED!

by mkr32208 112 Replies latest members private

• Cellist
    Cellist

I think it's perfect justice. They are liars and the truth is not owed to them. They have no right to be pursuing people with the purpose of destroying their families and lives. The WTS and it's henchmen have completely evil motives. This isn't negated by whether the person they're attacking cares or not.

Cellist

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I'll drink to that. Hell I'll drink to anything.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Theocratic warfare at it's finest - boy that's gonna bunch some panties...

"theocratic warfare" and "panties" in the same sentence. Whodathunked?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Andi:
    I'm working on getting extra hits for this thread. I'm just trying to work out how to get "boobies" in here, to make it a fait compli. Thanks for your help... - oops, I just did

• Golf
    Golf

MKR, just be lucky nobody has shown this post to your cong., otherwise the trick will be on YOU!

Golf

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LT,

You are so bad my brother! ((((()))))) *giggle*

Andi

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Would would anyone feel the need to lie and decieve those from the watchtower when you knowingly understand that they are a cult who lie and decieve themselves ? If someone states that they are angry or they da themselves or are de'fd then why would you really care if someone knows something about you. Do people thinnk that two wrongs make something right ?

I can't speak for mkr, but my opinion is along these lines:

I don't care about the Watchtower. Not a lick. I see them much like a rock, or a dust bunny. Lying to a rock wouldn't bother my conscience a whit.

They laid down the rules, and the rules are idiotic. Their rules are, "if you don't do x, y, and z, then we'll forbid your family from speaking to you." It's insane, like a playground game of cooties gone mad. Would I lie to them -- even individual members of them -- in order to avoid being affected by their petty game? You betcha. (I did it, in fact. Gina and I played them nicely.)

It would be different if we were equals, and I was trying to steal something by deception. In this case it is THEY that are trying to steal by deception, and deception is used to defend against it. I wouldn't normally kill a man, but if he tries to steal my life or the life of my family, he's dead. If he tries to impose his crazed rules on me, I'll play.

Are you a Bible believer? How do you feel about Rahab's deception? Or David's, as LT mentioned?

Dave

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Awesome! Good for you.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

AA (Dave),

I knew you were Bishop material. You cut diagonally across, whereas most take the straight line. LOL

AuldSoul (Diagonal Mover of the Church of Reexamination )

• simplesally
    simplesally

I would guess they will put this off until the CO comes around. Didn't your family members see you get baptized??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit