• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

"don't act like a spoiled brat calling people names"

classic.

hahaha.

welcome. :)

• Clam
    Clam

Hatred is a strong word of course, but not long ago I saw a group of JW elders in the guise of an HLC bring pressure to bear on a "sister" in childbirth not to have a transfusion. She died leaving a child without a mother and a non JW husband without a wife. If I was the husband I'm sure I would hate this cult.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 really does sum it all up. I cant understand why they still haven't gone out of "business".

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

WOW! A lot of persons responding to this post! Hi PMJ. I am glad that you responded to my post.To the answer to your question, according to page 23 para 8 (WT NOV 15 2005)it states there that "At Hosea 7:4. the people are likened to "a furnace", or bakers oven.evidently because evil desires were burning within them". The picture to demonstrate this has a picture of either a "furnace" or a "bakers oven". But, at the WT meeting, a second GOOD look at the picture actually shows a fire breathing dragon- looks like Godzilla. And this dragon is breathing out fire from its mouth and surrounded with fire. When i got home I looked and i looked at this picture just in case i was imagining things. But the dragon is still there. Before i went to sleep that night, the help by the Holy Spirit had let me know that there are MORE images in the picture. Then i fell to sleep. The next morning (realising that the artist of this picture may have included a half of a picture in it), I had another look at it (by the use of a small mirror) to find there are now TWO different looking wild beasts.The first wild beast has been used twice, while the other "cartoonish" wild beast (all the fire in the background) has been used once.And because they are standing at close quarters, it looks like that they are having sex.Even on the nose is another demonistic face.If you check out the far left bottom corner, there is half a face of a monkey with a pointed ear. To get the two beasts to show up, create a "mirror" image by putting it against the right hand "piller" type fire thats on top of the fire (looks like a chimminy pot) and have the edge of the mirror comming straight down the page. A computer and printer works better doing this. Print out the picture to cover an A4 size piece of paper and print out a "mirror picture" out as well. Stick them both together at the edge of the chimminy pot to revel the two beasts. There are other smaller images or faces. If you are BRAVE enough to get back to me, I can tell you that more satinic images in the "knowladge" book, the "live forever" book and only last week I found more satinic images in the "Draw Close To Jehovah" book. Once you do find them, then you will know the the "Son of destruction" is sitting in the "temple of The God" and has now revealed himself. 2 Thess 2:3+4. And a small note, the "son of destruction" is NOT the "faithful and discreet slave", but it is the Governing Body as these are TWO SEPERATE groups of persons in the WT headquaters in Brooklin. As it is the GB that is mixing satinic "food" with Jehovahs "food". Get back to me if you can. Christian love KEITH.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Hi Keith, interesting observations. Art can contain fascinating subliminal or perceived messages.

Michelangelo's works at the Sistine Chapel have been widely viewed and analyzed for satanic and devil-inspired imagery too. Some see those images clearly, many scrutinize them carefully to find them, and others see only holy and God-like portrayals. Many study Michelangelo's work to learn his motives, some simply accept them as inspired, others admire them for his talent with color and depiction. It's all part of what has kept his work alive for so many centuries.

Maybe Watchtower art is being used the same way - for interpretation and to ensure longevity of the pictures and the words and unknown motives behind them...

maybe it's about why one looks at things and how one chooses to view them.

love, willow

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just read this post.( havent read all the replies).. I resent the fact you say I HATE JWS.... I am 78 years old I spend my LIFE ( what is left of it after serving the Watchtower for 25 years.) Loving them ALL!!!! even the quirky ones-I have support for those who have been kicked out. EVERY DAY of my life... Why were they kicked out??? I was!! because I dont believe Jesus came invisibly in 1914,many others because they smoked or celebrated Christmas, or did not believe all the things JWs teach ,like no organ transplants, ( but Jehovah changed His mind after many died.) not voting( yet the WT votes on everything) Telling them the U.N was an evil organization ( then supported it) I LOVE ALL Jehovah Witnesses ( even my own Children( the WT teaches them they must hate me) I welcome you to the board but a warning my friend. Remember "the way you are judging is the way you will be judged."

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Hey PMJ!

I see you took my advice and finally decided to post! Of course, I didn't think you would stir up so much cyber hostility!

But I'm glad you're here. You're just venting that's all. Let it all out; we can take it.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Why in Jehoba's name can't apologists spell worth a crap? Nor use grammar above a 6th grade level?

• gumby
    gumby

Always cracks me up how witnesses can call all others outside their group wordly, Jehovah haters, apostates, no love for truth, selfish ( for not responding to their message) goats, and many other names.....but any who have names for them are haters.

People wouldn't despise the ways of JW's had they not ever pointed fingers at all others besides themselves throughout the majority of their history..........but they cannot because it would take away the foundation they are built upon.....that they alone are gods people.

Gumby

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Fog Index 3.2

HB

• gumby
    gumby
    Fog Index 3.2

HB

Yer either stoned or drunk again......ain't ya now little MR.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit