What are you REALLY like?

by jwfacts 93 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sounds like my sort of woman

Pity you "aint" 50 years younger then.... I wouldnt NEED to listen to Tommy !!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mouthy, you have one of the cutest personalities and the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever seen.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Mouthy, you have one of the cutest personalities and the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever seen. YEP - no question about that

• defd
    defd

Actually I am 6ft 180 brown hair and 2 different color eyes. One is dark brown and the other is light brown that changes to green. I like sports and playing them. Love my kids and do as much as i can with them.I am generous and would give someone my last dime if they needed it. I like to have fun. Not a prude. Like the out doors and anything to do with. I traet my wife like a queen and give respect to those who earn it.

D.

• skyman
    skyman

I knew DEFD was about 5ft, four hundred pounds, greasy, balding with that little flap of hair combed over the top, probably dress with your pants pulled almost up to your belly button, plaid shirt and when you wear a tie it is pre-tied bow tie, all of this makes little girls skin crawl.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and give respect to those who earn it.

How do I earn your respect?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    How do I earn your respect?

You have mine, Stilla. Forget about him.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank God I dont NEED to earn Derrick's respect.

• defd
    defd

Lets stick to the topic PLEASE. You all are wearing me out! Topic please.

D.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes sir -are you a moderator now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit