What are you REALLY like?

by jwfacts 93 Replies latest jw experiences

• lola28
    lola28

Wow, I don't really know because I find myself changing al the time,but for now this is who I am:

I am a kind person that loves life, I have had hard times but I learned alot and here I am. I am a workaholic but I always make time for those that are important to me. I am loyal.

I will trust you but if you hurt me I will cut you off, once you loose my trust you won't get it back.

Oh, and I'm funny.

lola

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I am mid thirties, havn't put on anyweight since I was 15

Wow, okay, you must tell us your secret. We beg of you.

What should I say of myself? Well, I live in a house that has in its living room and dining room enormous wall-sized windows instead of walls....so every day when I'm here I have a beautiful view of the backyard and the trees, with lots of natural sunlight (which I love).

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am not the persona you see on this board. A few have met me and were a little suprised I think

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm a cranky old bastard in real life, same as I am here.

W

• defd
    defd

I am a 5ft, four hundred pounds, greasy, balding with that little flap of hair combed over the top, Female posing as a Male working at Bethel and is married to Hibi.

Def D

• skyman
    skyman

I live on a ranch it is a working ranch not one of the city slicker ranches. We actually make money and run cattle have horse, chickens, sheep, geese, deer and Elk. We even kill our food and raise our food on the ranch. Both my wife and I get our elk most of the time from the ranch. I drive a big F250 4x4 and my wife drives a SUV. I am a business owner and own rentals that I rent mostly to the JW's because they know I will be fair to them. My wife teaches at the school and loves it. I am 6ft tall 200 pounds with blue eyes and dark hair. I have been told that I am good looking and I care deeply about people. JW kids love to come to my house and talk about things. Never do I tell them anything bad about the Borg because if I did the BORG would turn on me and I could not help these youth in their time of need. Merrymagdelen that post on this board has known me almost her whole life. We use to date I thought forsure we whould marry someday but that was not to be. If you want to know more about me ask her.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am a 5ft, four hundred pounds, greasy, balding with that little flap of hair combed over the top, Female posing as a Male working at Bethel and is married to Hibi.

Def D

Thanks DeFd That is how I pictured you.

All that know me on here will describe me as . Honest, straightforward. Hospitable but a real bit..h If you cross me.

• TopHat
    TopHat

I am such an average Jane.....but sometimes I have bad moments...oopps guess bad moments are average to.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Honest, straightforward. Hospitable but a real bit..h If you cross me.

Sounds like my sort of woman

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What you see here in my posts is me. I'm a multi-faceted and complex soul. I'm a thinker and a joker. I'm petite in stature. I don't tell my weight because it's never the same. I'm fat though. Not ashamed to say it. Life has it's way of humbling you.

I deeply care about people, even the people who annoy me terribly. The exception to that is my oldest grandson's father and his family. They are evil and it's because of people like them that our society is crumbling.

Oh yeah and most of the time, that smile you see in my avatar is easily on my face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit