What are you REALLY like?

by jwfacts 93 Replies latest jw experiences

• acadian
    acadian

flyinghigh how could i forget you? not possible!

hey, do you really live in Russa?

Acadian

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    hey, do you really live in Russa?

Acadian

Nooo, I just post that to throw my sister a zinger if she finds this site and lurks. I live in Michigan for now. A transplanted southern girl. I've been in Connecicut for the past 3 plus months, but am driving home this week. All by my lil self. Scary because of the weather, too.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Mean. And I somewhat resemble Princess Fiona from Shrek. The UN-enchanted one. Bwahahahaha!!!

• acadian
    acadian

Well be careful on the road, and i'll be thinking of you, out here in sunny California.

I thought you looked like a Southern Belle.

Any ways it's good to hear your still kicking, I just popped in to see what was going on, and maybe leave a dumb comment.

Acadian

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    and maybe leave a dumb comment.

I always love your "dumb comments."

Is it a good thing to look like a southern belle?

• acadian
    acadian

VERY GOOD !

• acadian
    acadian

That wasn't a dumb comment.

• acadian
    acadian

It's late, gotta go to bed now,

Good Nite!

Acadian

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{FlyingHigh}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Stay safe on them roads dear one.

Maybe we can meet at one of the conventions next year, the one in PA is pretty close to you. I'm buying! Do you like soy lattes?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Maybe we can meet at one of the conventions next year, the one in PA is pretty close to you. I'm buying! Do you like soy lattes?

Which kind of convention? JW or exjw apostafests? I'd love to have a Latte with you. I got to drive up to Middletown today to meet SunnyGal. We had a nice afternoon, Sunny, her guy Dean and I. We watched a movie, ordered in Chinese and then he went to bed so we gals could chat. She even walked me through the snow. I fell anyway! Hahaha. That was just after I said, "What if we both fall? Two fat girls tumbling down the snowy slope." What a funny site that would be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit