GAGS I HAVE PROUDLY PULLED ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES :)

by Nate Merit 171 Replies latest social humour

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi atypical

Thank you for having a sense of humor, dude! I am always surprised at what crawls out of the woodwork on these boards.

In all honesty, I'd be afraid to pull any of these pranks today in our post 911 America. Too many brittle nerves, too much hysteria. Just as we saw demons everywhere when we were dubs, Americans now see "terrorists" and "acts of terror" everywhere. Even in pranks. It's an almost unhinged mentality, very unbalanced.

Have a good evening atypical.
    Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi again Annie

You are obviously more than capable of handling Eduardo, so I will leave it in your capable hands. Thanks for dropping in and saying hey.

Nate

• Soledad
    Soledad

I think those gags were MAD FUNNY!!!

I can't stop laughing!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

If your posts are any indication, you're still proud of these acts, regardless if they happened 30+ years ago. All you managed to do was lend credence to the assertion that apostates are all liars hell bent on destroying Witnesses. You did a great disservice to all who are legitimately trying to help people see truth. I'm glad you can laugh about it--your "pranks" sicken me.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Soledad!

Thanks for having a sense of humor, rather than being silly and uptight. So many people here use this forum to abuse others and strut around as if they're a god, it's both surprising and amusing. There are so many crying out for attention, any kind of attention, they will post the most outlandish attacks, think they actually know me, when in fact they don'r know me any better than I know them.

In 52 years of life ya learn a few tings, ya'know? I've found that the louder and more abrasively one derides a particular "sin" one is that much more likely to have that particular problem. Just before he was busted for picking up a prostitute, Jimmy Swaggert was denouncing adulterers and fornicators from the pulpit, how much God hated their sin, and how God was going to "get" them and they'd fry in hell.

As for the angry nutcases here, I put them in the same category as Swaggert. Methinks they doth protest too much.

Have a great week and weekend.
    Nate

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't have to know you to know if I aprove or disprove of certain actions. If you noticed, you're being as heavy handed and prolific with your judgments as anyone on this thread. I haven't pronounced you an "angry nutcase," nor am I pretending to be perfect, nor am I calling you an angry hypocrite. That doesn't lessen the fact that a good 3/4's of the "pranks" you mention sicken me. (protesting outside the hall was acceptable). You may be a nice person--that I don't know. But don't get self-righteous to me because you made an ass of yourself years ago. That's non-sequitur.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Another preacher heard from... lol

Nighty-night, Nate. Hope you sleep well. Back problems are so hard to deal with... Hope they gave you some 'good stuff' to help you through!

Jeannie

*ps. Annie, Dahling!! I knowed ya was a kidden. Afterall, I is soooooo sweet. lol... (not) *

• wednesday
    wednesday

Nate, you did the stuff I could only dream about. The pope thing too was too funny. I have a fantasy of going to the KH

making a list beforehand of some of the scandals that I known first hand and when all was quiet , standing up and reading from my list. Don't know how long it would take before they threw me out. I would play the depressed disturbed JWS who can't understand how jehovah could allow corruption in his org., how he could allow his sheep to be hurt so badly.. I would cry and thus hopefully garner sympathy from the crowd. It would be hard to throw a sick person out in the street, especially a sick person with the dirt on everyone.

W

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well guys, I'm going to sign off of jwd. I'll preach no more. Good luck and best wishes.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Wednesday!

Can you BELIEVE some of these people??? Automatically assuming I'm talking about them when I havent even mentioned them? LOL. Saying I've made a fool of myself when all but a handful of these reponses are supportiive? Anywho, I think your prank would be a good one, since it wouldnt get you in trubbel wif da law.

Yours in prankster paradise,

Pope NNNNNNNNNNNNate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit