GAGS I HAVE PROUDLY PULLED ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES :)

by Nate Merit 171 Replies latest social humour

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Nate,

The laughs you gave to me while reading your funny stories were much needed. I've had some real problems with depression lately, I didn't think anything could get a smile out of me.

Thank you.

What some people don't understand is...a story can be funny to read, without ever considering playing 'follow the leader' or wanting to copy cat. Nor did I think you were 'advocating' anyone to do what you did.

This religion broke up my family and killed my Mom (she needed a blood transfusion) THAT is true harm and it's legal for them to do it. These pranks could have gotten you arrested, but, only you would have been harmed. You knew the risks and you took them. Not the JW's, so, it is funny and deserving that they received what they did.

*Kids don't try this at Hall !

Rabbit

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

*edited Thats it I give up, for some reason my posts are not working! Evanescence

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

"I was DFed back during the 1975;era, and theit DFing me plunged me into a wordl of drugs, alcohol, depression, and suicide attempts. It took me over a decade of counseling to get over it. " What a sorry excuse.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    What a sorry excuse.

Individuals all have their own way of recovering from depression or effects from cults life aversities etc.

Nate's way of recovering was in a way rebellion, revenge on what they did.

If someone raped your daughter, would you not want to go back and bash the guy up? or take him to court, or just stand there and say "well its in the past, even if the effects stand and my daugher is pregnent.

When you are phycologically harmed you react in a more abnormal way, even to the average Joe may think "oh your an Idiot for the way you behaved!" It may look like that, but you need the "wisdom" to understand what the person is going through.

An example of this "wisdom" is imagine this.

A Father and his children go to a local cafe, the father sits down and reads the newspaper, his children run around like lunatics messing everything up and flipping chairs over... (kids about, 8 years old) The father did not react, he just sat there and continued on with the newspaper.

The people got slightly agitated and wondered why the Father was not doing anything...

Finally a person who is sitting next to the Dad asks "Your kids are messing everything up, arn't you gonna do something about it?"

*right now you would think the Dad is just crazy not doing anythign about it and the kids are immature etc.*

The Dad then softly says "I'm sorry, my wife just died, the kids just lost their mother"

Finally you see it from a different angle, kids that age would not know how to handle such a life issue properly and that would be their reaction.

You gain this "Wisdom" and you understand from a different perspective not first impression.

So weather its like this with Nate I don't know...

There does need to be limits e.g. pretending to be the minister from a methodist church... but if thats his way of recovering and if thats his reaction then give him a break...

Evanescence

• Golf
    Golf

Nate, I don'tknow if I had welcomed you to the board, if not, welcome.

I'm glad you joined the crowd. Often times when you've experienced the unusual people just don't get to believe you, well, by attaching yourself to this forum and sharing your experiences, more exjw's will get to read and believe that people like us have done some crazy things. Some may call it, 'stretching our luck.'

By the way, other people can have the same title to a book as yours, only the 'content' matters. I know, believe me.

Have a good day.

Golf

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Rabbit

Bugs Bunny is my fav cartoon character.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor, and also that you possess sufficient gray matter to realize I was advocating people follow my lead.

I'm sorry the WTBTS has been the cause of so much suffering in your life.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hello Evanescence

You MUST cast the DEMONS out of your computer!

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi R6 Laser

A sorry excuse for what? How am I supposed to know what you mean with such a terse reply? Do you mean a sorry excuse for the pranks? If so, you're way of the mark. I've been pulling pranks since I was a little kind. I still pull pranks, though not of the scope I did when I was 26. Mark and I also pulled pranks on the Church of Christ in the area that year (1979, 26 years ago), not just the JayDubs.

Unless you are dead or simply lacking in a life, I know you pulled pranks too. You simply couldn't resist a chance to condemn someone though, so you posted here. Making sure I ws long gone first. Well surprise I'm baaaa-aaaack.

I'll bet you are one of the pharisaic phundies who haven't a CLUE as to how pharisaic they are. You are harsh, judgemental, lacking in mercy, very sure of your own salvation and very sure you know who is saved and who isn't, you look down your nose at others, you hold other people to a standard you yourself don't measure up to. You're the quintessential pharisee.

See ya later ya hell-bound pharisee!
    Nate
    "I knew Jesus back when he was a snot-nosed KID!"

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hello Evanescence

Thanks for the post!

After all these years I honestly can't say what motive Mark and I had for pulling those pranks. I do know part of the motive is simply that we are both pranksters from childhood. We still love well planned pranks.

Namaste,
    Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Golf

Thanks for the welcome!

Well, hopefully, any pranks that are pulled on the JayDubs are not of a nature that could get anyone arrested in this hysterical post-911 culture.

Yours in similar content,
    Nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit