GAGS I HAVE PROUDLY PULLED ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES :)

by Nate Merit 171 Replies latest social humour

• TD
    TD

Sick and twisted Nate.....

I Love It! --Barely been able to finish my lunch here.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi GDSS !

A day for a year, a day for a year. Such WONDERFUL memories!

I'm literally give my right leg for those pranks to have been only 27 days ago. Dream on Nate!

Thanks gdss for making my day brighter. It is MUCH appreciated.

Light divine to you,
    Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi CARLA!

Can't say I haven't thought of a few of things myself! Like decorating for Christmas or putting a 'keep Christ in Christmas' sign on the lawn! My imagination could come with a number of things.

OOOOO i LIKE the Xmas tree idea! Huh. I wonder why neither Mark or I thought of that. Maybe we did and simply didnt do it.

Hey, if you ever DO pull some pranks, email me and let me know!

Have a great week Carla!
    Nate of the "I'm too old to do this fun stuff anymore class"

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi FlyingHighNow!

THANK YOU!

I've been living in Coachella Valley, Mojave Desert, CA, for nearly 20 years. Ann Arbor, or A2, is a dim but very happy memory.

My family still live in Michigan though.

Hugs,
    Nate of the

"I Want To Rule The World Class"

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi TD!

I am SOOOO pleased to give you some laughter. You gave me a smile.

Thinking about these pranks made me want to visit Ann Arbor...but no one I know lives there anymore. Drat.

Have a great week and weekend TD!

Nate of the
    "My Name Is Legion Class"

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Ann Arbor eh?

How about hanging up a big ol' GO OHIO STATE BUCKEYES flag on the front of the KH somewhere around the third week of November??

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I was DFed back during the 1975 era, and theit DFing me plunged me into a world of drugs, alcohol, depression, and suicide attempts. It took me over a decade of counseling to get over it. So yes, sweetie, I got counseling. This was very therapeutic and my counselor had a sense of humor.
    Nate

I didn't say it wasn't funny, Nate. However, when a person retaliates against injustices by adding to the injustice such as pretending to be a member of the clergy from another church they are, themselves perpretrating ill will against an innocent third party who did not have a hand in the original injustice. It sounds like you can understand that now since you did seek counseling that benefitted your outlook. I'm sorry if I sounded contemptuous or anything.

• r51785
    r51785

Nate,

I especially liked the stamping of 666 on the hand and forehead! When asked did you tell them that the number was really 999 and that they were just reading it upside down?

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

oh JEEZ DanTheMan!

YOU WANT ME DEAD!!!!! LMFAO! Man, I have seen some RABID fans in my day. Lots of cars in A2 back then sported bumper stckers that read OHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE! People dressing up, getting plastered and nuts. I was pretty cool for the most part.

When I first moved to A2 I had no idea about "game day." I was stuck in a traffic jam for an hour and forty five minutes. Never made that mistake again.

NNNNNNNNNNNate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Honesty!

No problema. I was primed to take your post negatively by the preceding posts, but should have tried harder to catch the spirit of the post. That sounds kind of kooky, but I am normally able to do it.

I'm sorry I was abrupt. Thank you for taking the time to reply so I could understand your initial post.

Light divine to you Honesty.
    Nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit