GAGS I HAVE PROUDLY PULLED ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES :)

by Nate Merit 171 Replies latest social humour

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I have to admit, pranks are funny as long as they do not cause to much trouble for others...

I have a few friends who are Church of Christ... what type of church of christ was your friend from?

And other than the one you mentioned on your other thread, did you pull any other pranks on C o C?

Evanescence

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

Nate, why are you so intent on rubbishing the opinions, integrity and personalities of anyone who didn't find your pranks to their personal amusement ? Mate, why the defensiveness ? You have attacked peoples opinions and characters based on what they've posted regarding your pranks. Where's the logic or intellect in that ? For example, you told me that I'm "prolly (sic) gonna share my hurts" on this forum. Why the assumption of what I'm 'probably going to do' ? You have made a complete arse of yourself due to your inability to look critically at the opinions of others and accept that some people don't find you're form of therapy amusing.

Why mass post just how terrible your life was and how bad things were for you ? Do you require sympathy Nate, do you need some attention ?

Your self-defensivness and willingness to attack the characters of those who don't agree with you paint the physical picture of a fragile, self-unassured immature child in a man's body, with a mind devoid of the ability to think rationally and critically toward an idea or opinion that differs from those that you possess.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Evanesence

Mark was from a very hardline C of C. No musical instruments, and all the other really important stuff.

Yes, we did pull a couple more gags on the same Church of Christ that we pulled the other one on. I will try to relate one here.

I had grabbed a flyer about this particular congregation because I saw it had the names of all eight elders on the back in alphabetical order.

The following Sunday I called the church during services. When some unknown young man answered I breathlessly asked "Is Elder "A" there?" using the first name on the list.

"Yes he is."

"Well this is an emergency! Hurry! Brin him to the phone!"

"Okay!" Off the guy ran. About a minute later, and older man was on the phone.

"THis is Elder "A" how can I help?"

"THis is an emergency! Is Elder "B" there?"

"Yes."

"Hurry! Brint him to the phone! There's no time to waste!"

"Okay!" Off he ran.

I went through the entire eight elders this way. Each one running off to bring back the next elder.
    I was so astonished that when I got to the last elder, and he was breathlessly asking me what the emergency was, I was at a loss for words.

"You fly is unzipped" is all I could think to say. Then I hung up. I was amazed, really and truly. It was like something out of a cartoon or movie.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Young hearts, I posted that to you because of your mean-spirited post to me. I offered these pranks in a spirit of fun, then self-important asses like you come along, all bloated up with horseshit and hogwash and piss on me. Dont dump on me because your self righteousness gets you a kick in your arrogant, self-righteous, condescending chops, m'k? Ignore my posts and I promise to reciprocate, m'K ? M'k. Be good Young Hearts.

Your not in chicken shittery, hiding behind a fake name,
    Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Nice screen name. Maybe you should lighten up, stop taking yourself so danmed seriously, and have some fun. Lighten up and enjoy life. Loosen that tight sphincter of yours.

This is just a message board in cyber-space. That's all it is. Dont you have friends and family and co-workers to whom you are important and who take you seriously?

Look, Young, I'm never going to take you seriously. So stop trying, m'k? M'k.

Nate

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

holy shit man, thats hilarious... but i actually punched an elder!!!! now that was awesome

the infamous one

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

You punch an elder and you don't tell me the details? Mon ami, you must share the juicy details.

• Cori
    Cori

Yeah I wanna know about that too...and to those that feel offended by the topic, let them post no more. Move on, dont sit here and hijack the thread with your arguements...

jeez, lighten up

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

"Individuals all have their own way of recovering from depression or effects from cults life aversities etc. Nate's way of recovering was in a way rebellion, revenge on what they did. If someone raped your daughter, would you not want to go back and bash the guy up? or take him to court, or just stand there and say "well its in the past, even if the effects stand and my daugher is pregnent. When you are phycologically harmed you react in a more abnormal way, even to the average Joe may think "oh your an Idiot for the way you behaved!" It may look like that, but you need the "wisdom" to understand what the person is going through. An example of this "wisdom" is imagine this. A Father and his children go to a local cafe, the father sits down and reads the newspaper, his children run around like lunatics messing everything up and flipping chairs over... (kids about, 8 years old) The father did not react, he just sat there and continued on with the newspaper. The people got slightly agitated and wondered why the Father was not doing anything... Finally a person who is sitting next to the Dad asks "Your kids are messing everything up, arn't you gonna do something about it?" *right now you would think the Dad is just crazy not doing anythign about it and the kids are immature etc.* The Dad then softly says "I'm sorry, my wife just died, the kids just lost their mother" Finally you see it from a different angle, kids that age would not know how to handle such a life issue properly and that would be their reaction. You gain this "Wisdom" and you understand from a different perspective not first impression. So weather its like this with Nate I don't know... There does need to be limits e.g. pretending to be the minister from a methodist church... but if thats his way of recovering and if thats his reaction then give him a break... Evanescence" Still a sorry ass excuse.

• atypical
    atypical

R6, you may need to go take an english class or something. You cut and pasted someone else's post, then added one sentence to say it is a lame excuse. If you have any argument at all, try spelling it out. Why is it a lame excuse? What do you find wrong with that particular post, which by the way is describing a paradigm shift? A paradigm shift is what happens when someone suddenly looks at the same situation in a completely different way.

For example, if I were to read your posts for the first time, I would say: "That R6 is very inarticulate and insulting." However, if I were to find out that you had been living with extreme brain damage from a childhood injury, I would have a paradigm shift. Then I would say, "For someone with only half a brain, R6 does a fair job of expressing himself."

See how it works?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit