GAGS I HAVE PROUDLY PULLED ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES :)

by Nate Merit 171 Replies latest social humour

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Nate, truly I tell you today, I am with you.

I can appreciate the imagination and planning that went into your activism. I thought the newspaper announcement re: Pope Franz was especially excellent.

There are three kinds of people in the world:

those who make things happen,

those who wonder what happened,

and those who say, "Well, THAT certainly was inappropriate! Harrumpf!"

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Well, I must admit some of them made me smile... apparently nobody was harmed!

Any school-like system calls for schoolyard jokes -- this I could notice in a number of places, from Bethel to Evangelical seminaries... down to this very board. Yes, in a sense the jokers show they are still mentally part of the system, but isn't that true of some "serious" anti-WT activism too?

• forsharry
    forsharry

I'm going to throw the appropriateness book out of the window with this one...

Very imaginative. Got some good chuckles out of me, that's for sure.

I do hope that you've moved on from these pranks, however imaginative and fabulous they were?

Forsharry, of the "I would have Never Thought of That" Class

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hilarious!!! Why can't more x's do stuff like that? Ooops, i meant naughty, naughty

S who longs for the good old days before g bush's police state came in

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

I must admit to a few 'laugh out loud ' moments when reading this - I need a few of those right now! I kinda go with the 'no harm done' theory on this one...

Arnie

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Downright funny. I don't care what any stick-up-the-butt says, Nate. That was a riot. Glad ya didn't get caught though... LOL

Jean

• luna2
    luna2

I chuckled at those too, Nate. Goodness, you and your friend sure had a lot of energy! LOL I'm way too lazy. Nobody at either of the KHs I attended ever did anything to me severe enough to make me want to haze them like that.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hey Young Hearts

And here you are on an ex JW message board, prolly gonna share you hurts. How sad. Why not just move on pal?

1984 was twenty one years ago, Bumphus. However, I asked Mark Smith about these pranks this morning, and he pointed out we had pulled them in 1979, not 1984. I was driving truck in Dallas in 1984. I'd only been out of the JW's for six years when we pulled these pranks. Let me tell you something else hotshot. I was DFed back during the 1975 era, and theit DFing me plunged me into a wordl of drugs, alcohol, depression, and suicide attempts. It took me over a decade of counseling to get over it.

Get a clue, get a life, and get bent.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hey Ozziepost

And here you are, having created a web-site and message board all about Jehovah's Witnesses! Sounds to me as though they still rule your life pal! LMFAO!

1984 was twenty one years ago, Ozzie. However, I asked Mark Smith about these pranks this morning, and he pointed out we had pulled them in 1979, not 1984. I was driving truck in Dallas in 1984. I'd only been out of the JW's for six years when we pulled these pranks. Let me tell you something else Oozie. I was DFed back during the 1975 era, and their DFing me plunged me into a world of drugs, alcohol, depression, and suicide attempts out of sheer TERROR that I was going to be destroyed. It took me a decade of counseling to get over it.

Anyway, these pranks were a long time ago, and WTBTS hasnot been any part of my life since then until I posted HERE at YOUR JW world Oz. Move on dude.
    Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hello Defed

And here you are on an ex JW message board, prolly gonna share you hurts. How sad. Why not just move on pal?

1984 was twenty one years ago, Bumphus. However, I asked Mark Smith about these pranks this morning, and he pointed out we had pulled them in 1979, not 1984. I was driving truck in Dallas in 1984. I'd only been out of the JW's for six years when we pulled these pranks. Let me tell you something else hotshot. I was DFed back during the 1975 era, and theit DFing me plunged me into a wordl of drugs, alcohol, depression, and suicide attempts. It took me over a decade of counseling to get over it.

These pranks twenty six years ago. Get a clue, get a life, and get bent.

Nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit