Jehovah's Witnesses asking woman to pay legal costs in sexual abuse lawsuit

by ignored_one 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

sf:

My only question to you before you 'execute your plan', are you prepared to be personally responsible for the potential fall out against Vicki if your plan muddles things up and ends up pissing off the judge?

Before letting your dogs loose Skallywagger, at least get Vicki's permission before you do anything to mess up help her.

Uzzah

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Like I said sf.

You think I am not doing enough.

Well that's fine.

Feel free to get involved and launch whatever you want to launch.

hawk

• sf
    sf

Sending a copy of the manuel will "mess things up"?

How? Explain what the ramifications WILL be?

sKally

• Valis
    Valis

Why wasn't the descision about the legal costs settled when the judge found in her favor? What a bunch of cretins they are!...Thanks for what you are doing Vicki...it means a lot. Much love and support from the Texas branch. BTW, what happens now?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Again sf,

Go for it - don't let me stop you.

I'm not doing enough according to you .... so ... go for it.

Do whatever you think is best.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Like it or not there are Rules of Procedure for the courts. Outside parties or the parties themselves trying to lobby a judge by submitting items directly to the judge is considered inappropriate and the party to whom the lobbying is slanted often has ben censored by the courts for trying to 'slip things in the back door' that they couldn't (or didn't) using the appropriate means.

Even if she accepted the Flock Book, legally she could not include anything contained therein in Vicki's case. If she did it would give the Watchtower proper grounds to appeal. An appeal is not (according to outside legal opinion) a wise option for any of the parties involved.

At worst, it could piss off the judge and she would rule completely in favour of the Society's motion currently before her.

Uzzah

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here, but in a court case, I believe both parties must submit the evidence they plan on using in the trial before it starts. This makes it fair on both sides. One side attempting to introduce new evidence on the fly generally draws ire from the Judge, doesn't it?

Now if that is true, what do you think the reaction will be to someone trying to influence the Judge during her deliberations? Then, even if the Judge rules in favour of Vicki, it leaves the Watchtower a perfect opportunity to claim that the verdict is invalid because the Judge has been biased by outside influences.

Like it or not, verdicts must be given on the evidence submitted in the case, not public opinion. If you try now to influence the Judge, you will be doing more damage than good.

Expatbrit

• sf
    sf

Ok Uz, that is what I needed to know. The 'why'. Thanks.

I will consider your post.

And when I do go to the judges of this world, it won't just be for Vicki's case!!

I'm just getting real tired off all the 'red tape' and stupid laws protecting even the judges and attorneys. I don't know how much longer I can hold up and watch the Absolute Injustices that keep occuring daily. It seems nothing will ever get accomplished with judges like this and the judges of this world. Look how many criminals are let loose by these JUDGES.

So, I will re-consider, for now, yet I can't say if and when that WILL change.

Vicki, my past disctates my actions here. I mean you no harm. Yet, there are so many more like you who have yet to have their cases heard. If these lawyers and judges can get educated about this org...THROUGH THOSE WHO COUNTER THE WT TEACHINGS, IN WRITING and read the manuel, the next case may be much more swift and justice will prevail fully. I have so much dirt on the WTBTS that is offline, if I wanted to right now, I could make TED JARACZ cringe in his Depends! Now if I get riled up enough over these attorneys and judges 'legal red tape bull' and I see TED laughing all the way to JP Morgan bank, he will not know what hit him and his precious book company. Time is running out for people like you...survivors who were/ are victims seeking justice from a corrupt legal system to begin with.

I'm also at a point where I do not need anyones permission or blessing on how I work to bring to Light the corruption of the WTBTS/ JWS. If I were to wait on that, I couldn't live with mySELF. However, in your case here, I will 'hold off'. What I'm about to 'do' though will help other cases in the future. And no, I will not divulge my 'strategy'. Yet I will tell you this...

If I end up dead, I will have fought the good fight, to the end. Mark my words here and now.

sKally, 'do more!' klass

• sf
    sf

expat,

in a court case, I believe both parties must submit the evidence they plan on using in the trial before it starts.

What I am trying to comprehend here is WHY WASN'T THE FLOCK BOOK, ALANF'S ESSAYS, FARKELS ESSAYS, NORMS ESSAYS, RANDY WATTERS WORK, LEE ELDERS WORK, RADO'S WORK, etc!!!!!! (massive counter work on the net)...INTRODUCED TO THE JUDGE...FAIRLY?

If before the trial was the time to DO IT, why wasn't it DONE!!!???

And why is it too late now???

How about someone who lives in her town, dine where she dines, get a table next to hers and SHOW HER THE 'WORK'!!! Implore her to study it. To 'judge' its contents. Why is this a bad thing??? I don't understand all of this red tape krap!!!

sKally

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

The Flock book and the other WT magazines and witnesses who know how and what the flock book and the other WT magazines were ALL about were given to counsel. Counsel was even told and given explanations from people like "shadow man" et. al.

Problem is counsel didn't use them properly or didn't disclose he was going to use certain expert witnesses who could explain them to the other side in time and thus, he didn't get the evidence in. "Trial by ambush" when dealing with expert witnesses is not allowed - and rightly so.

And of course on the other side, the Defendants lied through their teeth on certain events.

Once the Plaintiff rested. That was it. And the Judge had to base her decision on what she heard at trial.

I'm going home for the weekend.

Do what you want sf. Do what you want.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit