Jehovah's Witnesses asking woman to pay legal costs in sexual abuse lawsuit

by ignored_one 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
    sf

ROFLOL hawk!!! I mean, seriously....

sKally...LOLOLOL!!!!

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Special K We have been fighting this lawsuit form Fredericton, nb. You said you were from eastern canada. Where abouts? vic

• impartial
    impartial

While I still feel somewhat shunned, I am considering to "sit back" , as I was suggested by the majority, in a transportation and cross the us-canada border very soon....

Do I have "free-will" to do this as long as I am not against any law of the land?

impartial

• impartial
    impartial

MY INNOCENT QUESTION:

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED BASED ON AN ARTICLE THAT WAS WRITTEN BY MEDIA.

THE WRITER MUST HAVE READ THE WTBS'S WRITTEN SUBMISSIN IN THE COURT.(THIS LED THE ARTICLE.)

VERY FEW PEOPLE OBJECT THE FACT THAT THE WRITER DID READ THE DOCUMENT/SUBMISSION BEFORE THE COURT.(and every poster discussed about it/article.)

THEN, WHY WE SHOULD NOT READ/DISCUSS THE SUBMISSIONS THAT MUST HAVE BEEN FILED/SUBMITTED IN THE SAME COURT BY LAST FRIDAY???????

ESPECIALLY, BECAUSE, IT IS ASSUMED THAT THE FORMAL SUBMISSION BY THE WTBS MUST SHOW THEIR TRUE COLORS/DEGREE OF REPENTANCE, OR SO...

DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL SOME JOURNALIST DOES READ THEM AND WRITE AN ARTICLE ON SOME PAPER, BY CHANCE/COINCIDENTLY???

IF VICKI DOES NOT WANT THE SUBMISSIONS BE READ/DISCUSSED, I MYSELF ALSO TRY TO KEEP THEM UNREAD/UNDISSCUSSED...HOWEVER, VICKI'S POSITION HAS BEEN THE REVERSE HAS NOT IT? IF SHE WANTS ONLY THE COSTS-MATTER IS TREATED CONFIDENCIALLY, I JUST APPRECIATE IF SHE STATES SO.

impartial

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

I understand your fustration impartial. I will see if iam aloud to post this info now that it has been filed with the courts. Send me an email privately and we can discuss it.

• impartial
    impartial

ATTENTION PLEASE!!

AS WE ARE AWARE, IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO OBTAIN THE DOCUMENT OTHER THAT VICKI, IN MY OPINION.

DOES ANYBODY VOLUNTEER ON THIS???

IMPARTIAL

• impartial
    impartial

ATTENTION PLEASE!!

AS WE ARE AWARE, IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO OBTAIN THE DOCUMENT OTHER THAT VICKI, IN MY OPINION.

DOES ANYBODY VOLUNTEER ON THIS???

IMPARTIAL

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

um...I always get nervous whenever I have to deal with the legal things. I notice that acsot is a legal assistant. I hope he/she can help.

• Scully
    Scully

Impartial:

I have heard numerous complaints about your inordinate interest in this case. You really are causing a great many people to be concerned for Vicki's safety. You cannot simply go across the border to visit her or her lawyer, just because you want to "help". You are frightening people here.

Please STOP IT.

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

Vicki:

I want you to print out any e-mails that you have received from "impartial" - complete with their headers and IP information for tracking - and this thread containing any posts made by "impartial" - and take them to your local police and file a complaint of cyber-stalking.

You have yourself and your family to think about. You don't owe this person anything, even if they claim they want to help. You have given them what they need to help you via the appropriate channels, yet they insist on you disclosing confidential information. Don't fall for it, please!

We all want you to keep safe.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit