Jehovah's Witnesses asking woman to pay legal costs in sexual abuse lawsuit

by ignored_one 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• impartial
    impartial

2) Though some experts might say it is too late, as long as we believe that the judgement was not fair to Vicki, legally speeking as it was legal decision, WE SHOULD ALSO SUPORT THE VICTIM BY THE MEENS OF THE "APPEAL" should not we?? Some say "The appeal judges will hear what they have not heared". THE JUDGEs Of appeal court MUST HEAR "NEW POINTS OF VIEW" such as The two elders of defendants DID NOT STOP THE FIRST "CONFRONTATION" NOT THEY OFFERED THE VICTIM ANY OPTION SUCH AS OPTION TO LEAVE THE "CONFRONTATION" as I posted previously. Some also say it is too late because'her lawyer did not produce all the important info...'.... Though I am not familia with exact critetia of "motion to aduce new evidence" or so of the jurisdiction, usualy "evidence that was not available at the past-hearing" must be admitted. In this case, whatever Vicky could not get must be admitted. ie. "Flock"book or so if it was not available. MORE IMPORTANTLY,In my opinion, WE SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP!!!! IMPARTIAL

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

I cannot express my frustration, and it has all been said.

{Dad,(or any elder) If you're reading this one, then I hope you can look in the mirror and justify your relationship with this group of people.... THIS is what you have spent your life representing. Hope you wear this woman's pain like a badge of honor}

• onacruse
    onacruse

expatbrit and hawkaw, I can't tell you how much it means to me/us that there are fine fellows like you (and many, many others, as well) supporting Vicki.

((Vicki)) You know how much support you have here, and you have my highest regards for your courage.

Craig

• rocketman
    rocketman

This certainly shows, as Scully has so well pointed out, the the WTS does not follow the very scriptures they claim to teach.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Morning PING!!!!

• impartial
    impartial

My SUGESTION ( Continued from previous post) 3) Some jurisdiction has provision that allow victim/any-party to submit request of correction of careless-miss in the jugement ( such as she miss-typed as year 2989 at least twice). Sometime also it is allowd to ask question to judge ( Why she did not consider my points -refer to my past postings----------

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Impartial,

The american law is different than that in canada. If my lawyer does not present important information than it would be him i would go after in court for negligence after my lawsuit is closed. This is what I have been told. I know nothing. I am a 32 mother of 3 little girls, with no education when it comes to the law. I hear different stories about what I can and can't do every day. Everyone has their own opinion, and I have no idea. I am being lead blindly, and Iam trying to figure out what advice I can use. I wish I knew the law better. But I don't . If you"impartial" think you can help, or see something that we don't or know something we don't, then I suggest you talk with my lawyer and make suggestions to him. His number is in the Toronto Phone book under "CHARLES C MARK". Perhaps you can help by calling him. I wish too that the judge could see the flock book, and I don't understand why Hawk thinks it wouldn't be a good idea for others to write to her and tell her their story and send the book. It would be up to her to decide to read it or not. It wouldn't be coming from me or my lawyer. What other options do we have. Do we just sit back and let this thing fall apart. I think everyone could try and take some kind of action. If even after she has done costs, it would still be good for her to hear other stories, and read the book. Of course I don't know. I don't know how far we as a society can take it.

• sf
    sf

Impartial, you state here:

Some also say it is too late because'her lawyer did not produce all the important info...'.... Though I am not familia with exact critetia of "motion to aduce new evidence" or so of the jurisdiction, usualy "evidence that was not available at the past-hearing" must be admitted. In this case, whatever Vicky could not get must be admitted. ie. "Flock"book or so if it was not available. MORE IMPORTANTLY,In my opinion, WE SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

I stated similar inquiries in another thread with this topic.

It is IMPARATIVE ALL JUDGES HAVE A COPY OF THE 'FLOCK BOOK'.

I still can't comprehend why this is so difficult for some to grasp that this is what MUST be done!

I asked it before and I'll ask it again...

WHO IS SENDING THIS JUDGE THE FLOCK BOOK?

hawk, scully, alan, farkel, maximus, ray franz, bill bowen, barb anderson, tom talley, PROMINENT BETHELITE...OR ME???

Oh and hawk, there is no way you can keep me out of this. Not anymore. VICKI NEEDS_LOTS MORE THAN WHAT SHE IS GETTING!! Take that any way you wish.

GET THAT BOOK OUT TO THE JUDGE, then maybe, just maybe, I won't activate my plan. Am I being very understood here, sir?

Vicki....hang in there girl...you are a SURVIVOR.

sKally

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

sf

You want to do what you think is right feel free.

There are certain court rules that the Court must adbide by and there are certain things going on up here that I have not made you aware of nor will I.

Yes I have requested that people don't write the Judge as any smart and good lawyer will tell you seeing the Court has to stay impartial.

But if you want to go for it - don't let me stop you. Please active your plan and fire off what ever you want to whoever you want to.

And if you feel I haven't been helping out enough well that's fine too.

hawk

• sf
    sf

So, basically, what you're saying is NO, you are not going to be the one who sends out the manuel.

How can you say you have "done all you can do at this point"?

What could you possibly be doing behind the scenes that will help her further and positively?

That manuel holds key factors! Why hasn't the Judge seen it yet??

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit