by ignored_one 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• onacruse
    onacruse

I fully concur with Scully.

((Vicki & family)) keep safe!

Craig

• impartial
    impartial

Give me some more advise on the latest situation, please. Thank you in advance... impartial. ps. Why they complain about me so much ?????????????????????????????????????? What kind of real danger exists on me????????????????????????????///

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Why?

I think people told you.

Its in the lawyers hands. There is nothing more that can be done at this time.

You were asked to contact Vicki's legal counsel. You refused and made some sort of unique excuse up.

You were also asked to reveal who you are - privately of course to Vicki and her legal counsel - if you wanted to help Vicki. Obviously you refused again.

People told you why certain documents could not be released yet you continue on.

Then people read this cross border stuff.

What do you expect?

hawk

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I have reread impartial's post in this thread. He basicly suggests two things: appeal and setting up a legal department for the ex-jws especially for the abuse survivors.

I don't think he means any harm. I think he is really trying to help but rather a little bit aggressive way for some people in this board.

Impartial, I don't think most of us are really ready or even not have thought of it yet. I'm sure Vicki has talked about "appealing" with her lawyer. (right, Vick?) But for setting up a legal firm or association will be difficult. First we need to have lawyer or lawyers who do not care to make any money while they are fighting the multi-million dollar corporation WTS, and not to mention some good private investigators. Then we might have a chance.

• Xandria
    Xandria

I have to agree w/ Scully on this one. Impartial claims he/she wishes to help. Yet, comes on very strong and demanding. It is intrusive, especially when Vicki has provided certain information. Which should have sufficed. To drag it out publicly will endanger everything at this point.

X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit