Jehovah's Witnesses asking woman to pay legal costs in sexual abuse lawsuit

by ignored_one 124 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scully
    Scully

It's absolutely disgusting for an organization that claims to be the epitome of Christian love and compassion, which has been found negligent by the courts for how it treated a victim of childhood sexual abuse, to turn around and demand costs from the person they victimize her even further.

This is how the Watchtower Society treats these people: Do everything in their power to bankrupt them.

They are trying to do it to Shunned Father. They are trying to do it to Vicki.

"By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves." - John 13:35
    "By their fruits you will know them."

Love, Scully

• AlanF
    AlanF

This ain't over yet.

AlanF

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

They want to try to make her an example and discourage similar suits--but it won't! Unbelievable. "Poor" W.T. Will it ever learn?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Watch Tower really step in it and showed their true colours.

They are very unlikely to get costs but this just goes to show how they really "care for the victims".

Well done Vicki!!!! We made them look like the idiots they are.

hawk

• jwsons
    jwsons

Is anyone still helping Vicki ?

jwsons

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Absolute cretins. Everyone on the JW side of that case should be beaten with a bag of wet pretzels. Assholes.

ash

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Oh Yeah. I'm on the phone with her now.

hawk

• obiwan
    obiwan

If I were her I would counter and ask the judge after he rules that the wt are idiots for asking that they pay her court costs for making her come back to court. All they are doing is trying to make her spend the money the court awarded her on court fee's.........*%$wipes!

• hawkaw
  • talesin
    talesin

The SOB's never cease to amaze me with their arrogance. They truly believe they are untouchable.

Happy to share the planet with courageous ones like Vicki Boer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit