lisaBObeesa

Diligent? ‘He was a very diligent worker.’

Vigilant? ‘He kept a vigilant eye out for anything out of the ordinary…’

a combo of those two words?

I think you were looking for the word ‘diligent’

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Impartial,

Thanks again for your "diligence". I know that what you are saying makes total sense. But like I said before, unless you talk with my lawyer and help him to understand , I have given up. Everyone keeps telling me its too late. So unless you know a way.........please call him. I have tried and tried and tried......but no one listens to me. I had the proof, I had the book, I had 5 elders testifying with me that these guys did make me confront my father on 2 occassions, and I had people testify to the fact that I fell apart after the confrontations and was forced to leave. In my dads letter it said "Vicki became the sacrifical lamb". I told the truth, I did the research, despite what the judge says "I DO REMEMBER EVERYTHING". I remember being told to forgive my father, and show signs to the congregation that I had forgiven. I remember my parents making my life hell, cancelling my wedding and telling me that my children would die if I didn't turn around "my wicked ways" and come back to the truth. The "truth" that made me their sacrifice in their stupid game. Why the judge did not see......I have no clue. Iam being to wonder if anyone can help. We have 1 week to make submissions to the judge or appeal and no one has been able to come up with a plan that can work. Impartial, I have no idea if you are a spy for the society. I have asked you so many times to send me a private post and tell me who you are so I can get you to help me. Posting here does not help me. I can tell my lawyer all the things you said, but he won't do anything unless you have some kind of legal precedence. It would be just like the society to send someone in to screw with my mind, make me say something I shouldn't , and then twist that knife that one last time to kill what little life I have left. Actions speak louder than words. You say you can't find my lawyers number, well its there if you look. Go onto www.canada411.ca and look up his name. I can't take anymore chances. If you think you can help than for gods sake help. Yesterday I had the worst panick attack. My heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to die. All these words about what we should do, and what would help...........but I don't know a thing about law. I wanted to get into my car and never come back. Iam tired, very tired.......

v

• impartial
    impartial

TO VICKI & SCOTT

HONESTLY SAYING I COULD NOT FIND HIS NUMBER AGAIN .

I PREFER EMAILING TO HIM THOUGH IHAVE NOT MADE THE DECISION TO DO SO WITH MY FOREIGHNER LIKE ENGLISH. AT LEAST I WANT YOU OR SCOTT TO MAKE DRAFT IN ACORDANCE WITH MY "DILIGENT" POSTINGS/EMAILS.....

IS NOT THIS POSSIBLE? I AM DOING FREELY WITH MY FREE WILL,UH??

I CONFIRM I AM NOT A SPY!

"JUST I AM NOT BRABE ENOUGH LIKE YOU", IT IS MUCH CLOSER TO THE TRUTH.

IMPARTIAL

• Xandria
    Xandria

Vicki,

The only advice I can offer is this. Look at all you have accomplished. All that is positive that has come from this very negative and painful situtation. I know it is hard not to zero in on all the negative parts of this. It is almost finished~ then you shall be free to rebuild your life.

Once the courts 'Rest' on something then the decision is pretty much made. Here in the States, you can deal w/ your lawyer if he/she does damage by neglecting to to present certain evidence in a case, thus impacting the case negatively. I would look into recourses~ don't be afraid to ask other opinions.

In fact, other legal advise can be helpful at this juncture. You have accomplished so much and come so far. All any of us can do is our best. You have gone beyond expectations and struck a blow for all victims of the WTS everywhere.

X.

• acsot
    acsot

Impartial:

As Vicki mentioned, I don't know who you are or what your agenda is. Charles C. Mark is very easy (as in very, very, very easy) to find in the phone book. Vicki gave you the website for a Canadian online telephone directory. Use it. And don't plead poor English. She gave you the name, all you have to do is T Y P E I T I N just as she spelled.

Vicki: I've just been reading through these posts, I don't know if I can help. I'm a legal assistant and can try asking some questions when I get back to the office on Tuesday. Please PM me if you think I should ask something about recourse or costs. I don't really know much about litigation, my boss is a banking/finance lawyer, but I can ask around. The other thing is common law vs. civil law, I don't know if the same thing would apply in Ontario as here in Quebec.

We are all thinking of you and hoping the best for you, although I know that's not much at this stage of the game.

(((Vicki))))

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

I am happy to give some cash to help here.

Dammit there are 8, 000 posting on this site. Poor Vicki will be ruined if we don't give her some practical support other than "we love you."

How to do this? Where do I send a donation?

• sf
    sf

With respect acsot, why then didn't you just SIMPLY paste it up?

Edited - Private and not Buiness Information Provided

Vicki, hang in there.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Impartial is saying too, that a written 'statement' authored by the Boer's, THEN submitted by him with the added items he mentions above, is what he would like to send out...I THINK. Making a phone call, as I think I hear him conveying here, would not be a good idea due to his broken english.

I could be wrong.

sKally, who's english skills lack NOTHING KLASS

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

I want everyone to know that I do appreciate all the love I get here. The other day my husband tried to tell me that I need to avoid reading anymore about this lawsuit and relax. But I can't . The only other support I get other than from my husband is from all of you. I have never asked for a penny from anyone throughout this lawsuit. We have just tried to make things work. But if anyone can help financially my husband I would be more than greatfull. I really want to fight this with all I have. I know I can't stop now. It makes me feel so cheap asking for this kind of help, but I really don't know what else to do. I got a wonderful email from a lady who is fighting for legal custody of her children to protect them from the borg, and it has drained her too. If anyone has been in a legal battle , they will understand our difficult situation. I hope one day to meet all of you. One of My greatest wishes is to be apart of an exjw reunion, where I can be with people who really understand how difficult it is.

I sent impartial a private post with Charles work number. I believe you posted his home number. Charles means well.......but Iam not sure what happened at trial. I don't know if iam aloud to post my address for support. But again......we live in Fredericton, newbrunswick canada and www.canada411.ca will give you our home address. It will be under my husbands name Scott Boer. Anything anyone can do to help would be a great gift. I hope one day to be able to help others when my life has calmed down. I would love to be the female "bill bowen". I think he is so couragous to do what he is doing. The funny thing is I didn't even know this support group exsisted until 2 months before my trial last september. I really was all alone. All of my family are JWs. Iam glad I saved my 3 little girls from it. I hope this battle teaches them some important lessons about life, and cults. I want them to be proud of who they are, without having to fall back on a religion for control.

thanks again,

vicki

• sf
    sf

Vicki,

Have you considered fund raising events? Start small.

Your community is already aware of your story, so send out letters telling them of the present situation and how, if they choose, they can help by attending the fundraiser. Be clear on what the funds are needed for.

It's my strong opinion that each community must become aware of the jw organization and how it functions, externally and internally. It takes footwork though and you don't really need a lot of money to do this.

Keep your head up high Vicki. Tomorrow is Monday. Business day! Time to get to work on a plan. Set out on paper what you need funds for and what the Watchtower is asking from you and THOSE KIDS. That 5,000 dollars can buy lots of school clothes and food! Stress to your community just how dastardly this is.

If you want to see some of the things I do and have done and am setting up to do, please read my 'history' here on the forum f or some ideas to implement.

{{Happy trails and I'm just a pm or message away Vicki}} If you want to chat in yahoo, it's easy to get there.

Sincerely, sKally, i love BUSINESS DAYS!! , Klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit