We Need Your Help...NOW!!!

by SpannerintheWorks 128 Replies latest members private

• worf
    worf

To Lawrence (Shunned Father),

I know I promised you my story some months ago. I am still going to mail it to you. Just got tied up with serious personal matters; I had to fire my divorce attorney and I decided to just represent myself. (Pro Se). Thats just about over and I still want to join the worldwide lawsuit. You will be hearing from me soon.

Kaplaa!

Worf

• Realist
    Realist

Hello Dansk,

despite spreading utter nonsense and destroying families i hate the WT for ruining the relationship with my girlfriend...man that caused me quite some pain!

i think the best way to go is sue them for the child abuse scandal....since the catholics have to pay billions this might as well put the WTBTS to sleep.

just spreading the truth about THE TRUTH (TM) is fruitless i am afraid ...the believing JWs won't be affected by that.

if you guys establish a fund to pay for an attorney who kills them i will gladly contribute!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Realist,

just spreading the truth about THE TRUTH (TM) is fruitless i am afraid

Exposing the child abuse scandal is part of the truth about THE TRUTH (TM).

Spanner

• Dansk
    Dansk

WorldlyGirl,

Great post and SERIOUS food for thought! The WTS interferes so much and has caused so many problems in relationships that I think you've hit on something.

Realist, good to have you here. I believe we probably won't destroy the WTS all at once - we'll just keep chipping away at the foundations until the whole structure collapses. Now THAT would look mighty impressive and cause a wonderful scenic space on the Brooklyn landscape

Simon, Angharad, Englishman..........Can we have the Campaign Box open now, please? We've got work to do!

Dansk

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

My message box and my email [email protected] is open to anyone who has pamhlets/brochures/flyers etc that can be distributed. Contact me and let me know what/how needs to be done and I will be more than happy to help out in my area.

You can send me copies or I can give out my PO Box (email me for the address) and things can be snail mailed to me. Whatever it takes count me in. I have much more to lose at this point in my life than I ever thought I would due to stupid dub rules. I want them taken down.

This is when we need to let our anger=productivity .

Anyone who has ever been hurt, shunned, abused etc this is the time to show them that we are not scared anymore and that we will stand up together united.

It warms me to see all the great responses and ideas that have already been posted. keep em coming.

• Realist
    Realist

Dansk,

Realist, good to have you here. I believe we probably won't destroy the WTS all at once - we'll just keep chipping away at the foundations until the whole structure collapses. Now THAT would look mighty impressive and cause a wonderful scenic space on the Brooklyn landscape

thanks! i'm glad to be here!

about collaps of the WTBTS....maybe we could hire a suicide bomber from palestine who helps us with this taks

spinner,

just spreading the truth about THE TRUTH (TM) is fruitless i am afraid
    Exposing the child abuse scandal is part of the truth about THE TRUTH (TM).

very true!

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

Simon - what we need is a separate heading for this, so it doesn't get lost. I am not familiar with the heading "Campaign". Is that where it should be? Would that make it difficult for some to be part and offer ideas and support? UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL ! The problem up until now has been that individuals have been fighting the WTS. With the internet and Global Media coverage we can unite thousands, tens of thousands of victims to launch law suits and take the fight to the World Court. As a collective effort we can do the WTS serious damage and many lives and families can be saved. Anything is possible, especially when there are thousands of individuals working together for a common purpose for good. Anyone who is interested contact me at www.watchtower-victims.org and I will keep you informed on how the law suits are progressing and how you can get involved.

Lawrence

• Dansk
    Dansk

Lawrence,

GREAT! How about a mutual tie-in link (if Simon is OK about it)?

The French gave the WTS a bloody nose over its charity status. What chance our taking the Borg to the European Court - on a number of issues, including its charity status? The French decision has surely set some kind of precedent!

Dansk

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

BLIBLICAL WARNING!

5 I desire to remind YOU, despite YOUR knowing all things once for all time, that Jehovah, although he saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterwards destroyed those not showing faith. 6 And the angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place he has reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day. 7 So too Sod´om and Go·mor´rah and the cities about them, after they in the same manner as the foregoing ones had committed fornication excessively and gone out after flesh for unnatural use, are placed before [us] as a [warning] example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire.

In like manner, notwithstanding, these men, too, indulging in dreams, are defiling the flesh and disregarding lordship and speaking abusively of glorious ones. 9 But when Mi´cha·el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: "May Jehovah rebuke you." 10 Yet these [men] are speaking abusively of all the things they really do not know; but all the things that they do understand naturally like the unreasoning animals, in these things they go on corrupting themselves.

Too bad for them, because they have gone in the path of Cain, and have rushed into the erroneous course of Ba´laam for reward, and have perished in the rebellious talk of Ko´rah!
  • Dansk
    Dansk

SwordofJah,

So tell us, how're you going to stand before Jehovah and explain how you supported an organisation that promulgated lies, ignored the broken hearts and pleas of children raped by a parent or some other paedophile "in good standing", allowed other children to die through not allowing blood transfusions, gave worship to a group of old dudes in Crooklyn who are not the faithful and discreet slave, charged people for car parking at assemblies when it should have been free, held charity status when, far from benfiting the populace, it broke up previously strong and loving families, disfellowshipped people who should have been helped rather than punished, a number of whom later committed suicide, held in awe the old fogies of Crooklyn who, unlike Jesus who displayed humility, went around signing Bibles and had their photographs taken, allowed people in Malawi to be raped, beaten and killed because they were told they couldn't vote while Mexican bros could lie and purchase their exemption from the military, punish octogenarians and others when they should have been assisted in their old age, was an NGO with the United nations then denied it, told millions now living that they'll never die and now they're all dead, informed everyone to get ready for Armageddon in 1975 and then, when it didn't come, denied they'd even said it, changed the meaning of the generation that would see all these things to mean something that even circuit overseers couldn't understand, published a Bible that has no credibility as not a single ancient language scholar was involved, stuck to the 607BCE date for the fall of Jerusalem when incontrovertible evidence clearly proves it to be 586/7 BCE, said Christ was coming in 1874 but hey, what the heck they were wrong so 1914 will do just fine, told youngsters not to get an eductaion because they wouldn't need one (it's easier to control thickies), told young men and women not to get married but to put the kingdom first and that they shouldn't have children if they do marry for the same reason. Well, the kingdom never came and childless couples grew old and died in despair.

Yep, you've had your Bible warning!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit