We Need Your Help...NOW!!!

by SpannerintheWorks 128 Replies latest members private

• Redneckgurl
    Redneckgurl

Here's a link I found of someone who was depressed after being "shunned" by JW family and turned to drugs. Couldn't say I blame him, but he did something really stupid as a result. Here's the website: http://www.firstandlast.org.uk/consum99/page4.html Hopefully this works. I just wanted to add something! Oh, and also, my dear mom will deny her pain over this, but after being raped at an assembly hall building site, she was made to feel pretty much to blame and not supported at all by the wonderful elders. She spent months with teary eyes and wanted to kill herself. She never found out what happened to her attacker. She did see him at an assembly years later. Nice, hah? Oh, and get this one, she wasn't allowed to attend the building work after that, either, she was pretty much banned from going. How's that for a slap in the face? And she thought it gave her so much joy to be there! It wrecked her, for a long long time.

• kelpie
    kelpie

If there is anything that you need distrubited in Australia please contact me at [email protected]

keep up the great work everyone. we will succeed!

• oldman10002002
    oldman10002002

Ok everyone, if the Witnesses don't have the truth, then who does?? I don't believe them neither, but someone, somewhere, has to have some answers to give to me!! I was like you, i tried and failed, because you cannot please them!! What god do we worship, and how do we worship him?? Thats what i would love to know, as many a night i cried myself to sleep, after praying, and yet i never got one single answer back!! Is there a loving god out there??? Or are we his puppets???

Thanks

Gary

[email protected]

• oldman10002002
    oldman10002002

Ok everyone, if the Witnesses don't have the truth, then who does?? I don't believe them neither, but someone, somewhere, has to have some answers to give to me!! I was like you, i tried and failed, because you cannot please them!! What god do we worship, and how do we worship him?? Thats what i would love to know, as many a night i cried myself to sleep, after praying, and yet i never got one single answer back!! Is there a loving god out there??? Or are we his puppets???

Thanks

Gary

[email protected]

• bk62
    bk62

How is it that a thread like this has just disappeared with no explanation?? I for one (although having no significant experience to share) was following with a great deal of interest. After such intense posting (especially the experience most recently relayed by RedneckGurl) I really thought the activity would continue! Like I said, I really have nothing to contribute in the way of past experience; I have never been nor will I ever be a JW. Like WorldlyGirl, my spouse is unfortunately affiliated with the organization, so I would like nothing more than to see them fall.

Brian

• Loris
    Loris

I too have been following this thread with great interest. I can not think of a way to contribute. I would if someone pointed me in a direction. Please people don't give up. The WTS needs to be exposed for what it is.

Loris

• Dansk
    Dansk

Loris,

Please let me assure you, we haven't nor ever will we, give up!

Things are happening behind closed doors, believe me!

Dansk

Member of Campaign Team

• kls
    kls

Dansk,thankyou for letting us know and we know you won't stop till you have helped as many as you can .You don't even know us but you want to help us.How unreal is that.To all involved with this,THANK YOU kathy

• mcano420@yahoo.com
    [email protected]

All I have to say is this is you abolish the tract society that will due no good whatsoever. You must eliminate the whole Judeao-Christian sect. Religion in its whole concept is misleading. We all must understand this and excuse my language wake the FUCK up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit