We Need Your Help...NOW!!!

by SpannerintheWorks 128 Replies latest members private

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI FAMILY.

Have to admitt that to attack your enemy you need to find its weakness,in this case the exposure should be the very thing that keeps it alive, being that it claims to be a charity, has charitable status in England and every other country, i had mentioned this in one of my other postings,previously,we need to make known to the charitys commisions , and governments that they take from people dont give anything back,freely into society .as charities are supposed to do ,they have all there members reclaim taxes owed to the governments by way of written covenants, depriving the tax man of his cut ,they have daily collections within all kingdom halls,all the members are fleeced every time they have a meeting or attend special meetings every few months,hayes bridge etc ,fleeced again ,all major events the public are all asked to donate to cover the cost of expenses,the brothers perform a labour of love on all building programs ,but sometimes the society do lend moneys for new kingdom halls but ,take back the moneys lent with intrest, the magazines are supposed to be given away freely as they claim,but we all know these are actualy paid for by the brother or sister every two weeks per fortnight, all literature has to be paid for nothing is given freely except words of empty wisdom, I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYONE RECEIVE ANY HELP FINANCIALY .I HAVE SEEN TAKE TAKE TAKE,Without any remorse ,they slag catholics of for having collection boxes in the church ,but they HAVE AT LEAST FIVE OR SEVEN COLLECTION BOXES ,ALLWAYS ONGOING .thats my ist thought.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I cannot believe this thread was allowed to take a dive over the great horizon!

• Dansk
    Dansk

I cannot believe this thread was allowed to take a dive over the horizon

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

We now have enough evidence and support to nail the WBTS. Hopefully, Simon will allow us access to the Campaign Strategy section sooner

rather than later so that we can get on with the job. Time is of the essence; people are suffering physically and psychologically and it has to

STOP!

Spanner

• kls
    kls

i was thinking, the watchtower tells it's followers that they will be pursecuted because of their beliefs, and with the war i am sure many jws are preaching the end.My question, will this action make some jws stronger in this cult?When my jw husband get into fight about watchtower lies ,the silent lamb issues,his response is ";you can't believe what you hear, we are to stand strong while we are being pursecuted,it is in the bible , this is to happen" . just wondering what you think.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Kls,

It all depends on how it is done. If we fall into the trap of Watchtower expectation that all "apostates" have an axe to grind and are against Jehovah, trying to destroy "His" organisation, then we will accomplish little. But that is not the format of this Campaign. It is unique in its approach. We have not given any strategy away that could forewarn the WBTS as to our methodology. It is that good. All we are waiting for is for Simon to allow us the privilege to use the "Campaign Strategy" section on this Forum, so that we can get into action. Simon, if you are reading this, is there any reason why you feel this should be delayed any longer? It is obvious from the replies to this thread that there is a real need to "get going". How about it, Simon? Pretty please?

Spanner

• Dansk
    Dansk

WANTED: One PURPLE Greek Interlinear Bible published by the WTBS

WANTED:

One BLUE Greek Interlinear Bible published by the WTBS

PLEASE NOTE

: These books may not be returned.

If you have a spare copy you’re willing to discard please contact me via the forum’s message mail or to [email protected]

Thanks,

Dansk

• mattnoel
    mattnoel
    I am really tired. I am so bushed that I don't care anymore.

Let me know what I (and my family) can do

Please

xxR

I feel the same as Rebels comments above say - Have a look at my postings, one of which is my whole story in the dubs http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/47747/674147/post.ashx#674147 & http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/49523/703299/post.ashx#703299 I am more than happy to help in anyway I possibly can, just let me know what I can do. Lets do what we can to sort these B**tards out. As for you "Sword of JAH" First of all - what the hell are you doing in a forum for "EX JW's", I kind of feel like I am talking to a kid here but, you know that you should not be on websites like these, they are out of your league and you could very well get corrupted by it. If the elders knew you were in here and the fact that you have JOINED an Ex JW forum, what do you think would happen to you ! yes my friend, you would be a member of whats called the "shunned community". I suggest you do one of the following: read and take to heart what your organisation is doing and done to its people; stay a member read comments, but if you want to post your pro jw stuff, I suggest you do it elsewhere as we dont wanna see it; or do the right thing in the JW eyes, Foxtrot Oscar from the forum, confess the sins of being in here to the elders, take the slaps on the wrists and go back to your oppressed life. Whatever you chose to do, unless it is to get genuine support and help in leaving, we dont want to know !

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Sword of Jah Keeps me entertained :)

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

CHEVY BABY !!!!!

Sword of Jah is a sinner ! a goat in sheeps clothing !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit