We Need Your Help...NOW!!!

by SpannerintheWorks 128 Replies latest members private

• rebel
    rebel

I am really tired. I am so bushed that I don't care anymore.

Let me know what I (and my family) can do

Please

xxR

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

I told Dansk that we need to stick to 'charges' that can be proved with statistics, for example number of deaths due to blood transfusions, especially children and the sexual abuse of children & women that's been covered up by the Society. Also does anyone know someone still in Bethal or who was recently there willing to help? It would be great if we could get official wts documents with names, congs, & statistics or am I having a James Bond fantasy?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    This subject should now be on for members only, because remember we have lurkers. So before we reply members only otherwise we will encounter problems.

Nightwarrior,

We know your concern, but lurkers also frequent the 'members' forum. Conversely, exJWs and those trapped in the WTS peruse the 'Friends' forum regularly without becoming members. Once we have gauged the support we can move this thread into "battle plans".

Another reason it is posted in 'Friends' is because we know the 'fear factor' that permeates the forum. This MUST stop. We're now out in the open and we mean business. Perhaps those sitting on the fence might like to get seriously involved. For those with family and friends inside the WTS we respect and appreciate how they must tread carefully. But please remember this, if we do nothing now a new generation will be caught up in this mind-controlling cult. The young child you see staring up at you today could be completely lost to the WTS in a few years time. I speak with the voice of experience. Enough is enough. It's payback time!

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I am a non-JW with a JW husband. He was disfellowshipped for divorcing his first wife, then blind-sided me by starting to go to meetings again after we were married. Not exactly an honest move. Anyway, he was recently reinstated. We actually separated over the issue for a few days (prior to his reinstatement). He made it clear to me that he would choose the organization over our marriage - SO, I decided to play along. Now I go with him to meetings on Sundays just to see what they're up to. I plant little seeds of doubt whenever I get the chance. O would LOVE to see your mission accomplished!!!!!!! Good luck (I know, I know, they don't believe in luck, either.)

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Forgot to mention in my last post - - Obviously I have access to lots of new material. I'll provide anything I can to further the cause.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Worldlygirl,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your support very much. If you have anything to send that may be of use please contact me on [email protected] or send me an internal e-mail.

Best wishes and thanks again,

Dansk

• anglise
    anglise

Hi everyone

This is a good idea but a very difficult one to carry through.

I dont know if it has been tried before although I am sure many have longed to expose the WTBTS.

Please let me know how we could help.

Anglise

• Joker10
    Joker10

The Watchtower, in all of its history, has survived anything. I doubt that a certain group of people will succeed in bringing it down.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well, Joker,

The Watchtower, in all of its history, has survived anything. I doubt that a certain group of people will succeed in bringing it down.

David slew Goliath and he only used one stone. There are thousands of injured souls out there ready to take on the WTS giant! From small acorns mighty oaks do grow. If you're with us welcome. If you're not, what the heck are you doing here?

Dansk

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I am suffering from alienation of affection by my sister. We were always close since her birth. My non-JW family is suffering because she will not attend any family function if I am invited (baby showers, grad parties, etc.). They are being torn apart by Watchtower teachings.

I'm a positive thinker. Even if in my lifetime we can't bring it down, I will contribute what I can so that it wont survive another generation!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit