We Need Your Help...NOW!!!

by SpannerintheWorks 128 Replies latest members private

• metatron
    metatron

1. Find or obtain ANY anti-Muslim literature published by the Watchtower - there used to be a tract on this a few years ago

that quoted the Koran, etc. Send copies to every rabid jihad group available ( nasty!)

2. If any scandalous court cases result in a monetary judgement against the Watchtower, print the articles and put them

secretly in assembly bathrooms - or stuff them in contribution boxes ( "this is where your money goes")

3. Secretly obtain proper forms from congregation Secretaries ( including the correct envelopes, ex-elders!) and disfellowship

anyone you like ( or don't like).

Use your imagination.

metatron

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME BLUE (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

You've come to the right place and we're grateful for your support. Thanks!

Dansk

• anglise
    anglise

Maybe in the past the WTBTS has survived a lot but thing. have changed.

The one thing they are really worried about is the internet.

We only have to look at how many items there have been telling the faithful to stay away from or not believe what they read there.

The internet gives us the power to bring together hundreds maybe thousands of people with their own accounts of the hurt and abuse suffered at the hand of this mighty publishing corporation.

Up until only a few years ago those who left or where DF where then almost totally isolated from any contact with former of current JW's and so suffered almost in silence, maybe even believing that they themselves where the ones at fault for failing to stay in the org.

That is now changed. Silent lambs is an example of what can be achieved.

The society must know that with all the information available, it will only be a matter of time before the younger ones in the congs start to find things out for themselves and then the numbers getting baptized from within will rapidly start to decline. Most youngster these days have access to the net at schools and colleges and are not so inhibited at finding things out for themselves.

Sites like this one can only help these ones to escape.

I think that even if the org cannot be brought down it can be greatly weakened. In trying to do the former maybe we could achieve the latter.

Anglise

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” (Edmund Burke)

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Anglise, good point re silentlambs............at the time he got his stuff going.....there was little interest shown on the board.....you can check the archives. He would post what was going on and the topic would disappear. Only when the TV shows started getting shown did folks realise what a powerful point the child abuse situation was.

It caught quite a few out here!

So basically you never know how things are going to develop and there can be some surprises all round. so lets hope for the best.

ISP

• berylblue
    berylblue

Dansk,

I am with you, but I don't see how my experiences are relevant. I was DF for a "legitimate" reason: smoking. Sure, I suffered due to the lack of love, but I imagine I would have suffered anywhere. People in general don't understand depression.

My family are non-Witnesses, so they don't shun me. I just can't see where I can help...but I will read your post again and think.

I guess the things I am angriest about are the Silent Lambs and the UN thing....more later.

Rosemarie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Rosemarie,

I guess the things I am angriest about are the Silent Lambs and the UN thing

That's more than enough.

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Now's the time to reach this herd.

Time to let the truth be heard.

Never be by threats deterred

Show why Farkel is to be preferred....

Hey, maybe we could write a fake songbook, and make fake Watchtowers that apologize for all the false doctrines, false dates, false prophecies and false brothers.

Gamaliel

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

FWIW: I have always thought that the Watchtower's control of where witnesses stay (not to mention parking fees) at conventions might be a violation of the Rico Act in the United States. I'm not an attourney, though.

• Dawn
    Dawn

I have a suggestion - but on a much smaller scale. However, it could be helpful to some JW's still in.

When I was an active JW and aux. pioneered I remember only very few instances where someone at the door was prepared to talk to me - what I mean is, they had questions I couldn't answer by JW doctrine, or scriptures that made me pause. Most people just say "we're not interested" and close the door.

Now that I have become a born again Christian, I wonder - where were all those Christians when I was out in service? Did they just say not interested because they didn't know what to say? Or is it that they just see JW's as another denomination and don't realize that it's members are hurting for true spiritual food and grace?

So - I am going to draft up some little pamplets (3 page fold out) with basic information on the JW's and some though provoking questions with scriptures. Once I have them done I plan to have a number printed up and give them to the local christian book stores to pass out for free - asking individuals to read it and be prepared for the JW visit. It's getting to be nice weather - and the JW's will be picking up speed in the service this spring and summer - wouldn't it be a suprise if they find many people in the territory that are ready and prepared for their visit?

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I am in the process of copying some of the more outrageous no brainer things the wbts teaches and some of the very obvious hateful things done to jw's now x jw's by shunning and df'ing etc.

The no brainer, easy to read, very emotional stories of mistreatment for having been caught for very minor offences. Smoking, questioning the teachings, things like these.

I then put them in with the magazines left in laundromats, hospitals, doctors offices, anywhere I find the opportunity.

The next thing I will do is to mail some of this info to various churches and other organizations as information for consideration with their audiences.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit