We Need Your Help...NOW!!!

by SpannerintheWorks 128 Replies latest members private

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

No I believe Sword is going to single handedly save all of us from the wrath of Jehovah at Armageddon. You should be thanking him for his concern and judgement instead of insulting him

:)

Luv ya

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Oh, I didnt realise ! please accept my apologies Sword and can you pop me on your list o peeps to be saves at armageddon ! Cheers mate

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Troll of Jah is still around? man, I would have thought the cognitive dissonance of his position would have led to his DA'ng by now.

CZAR

• Dansk
    Dansk
    You guys are what we have been waiting for to help our loved ones.

This says it all for me! If it's one thing I positively hate, it's letting people down.

All I can say is my telephone has hardly stopped ringing, my Internet Service Provider has messaged me asking me to please delete some messages as my in-box is at the watermark (i.e. IT'S FULL!) and I've been visited by a fellow apostate truth seeker who says it's been such a relief to be able to converse with a like-minded soul after having been trapped in the truth lie for over 40 (yes, FORTY) years (he looks reborn; never seen him so happy!).

OK It's up to us now and I'm really up for it.

Dansk

• Dansk
    Dansk

SPANNER,

Check your personal e-mail box at home. Part of campaign underway!

Dansk

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

DANSK, ditto!

Spanner

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

I know of one 'brother' who was shunned because he stayed at home to look after his dying wife, and other similar experiences of people who have been judged and sentanced on their own doorstep and left in tears.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Petespal,

Thanks for your post. Can you get evidence? Collate the data? Hearing/seeing is one thing but we need hard evidence. If you have anything you can contact me [email protected]

Whatever, we still need your support so stick around.

Dansk

• jgnat
    jgnat

I had friends big in the anti-abortion cause. Their passion and horror are very similar to how many xJW’s feel. I never became as involved as they, but I learned a thing or two about how to run (and not to run) causes. You will get more accomplished if you cover new ground that has not been tried before. So your first step is to get your core group has to do some research on what is already going on out there. Then come up with a mission statement and some specific goals for your group.

For instance is it your mission to:

1. Annoy the heck out of Brooklyn and cause them embarrassment?
    2. Warn your neighbours away from ever joining this screwy cult?
    3. Bring down the WTS?

Most of the suggestions here would meet mission one, but will not make them go away. I would like to weaken the WTS to the point that they are unable to hurt people any more. Some strategies towards that end might include:

• An overburden of civil lawsuits over their most injurious policies which include shunning, abstaining from blood, and treatment of abuse survivors. Hit them where it hurts. This may be the speediest way to get policy changes. My guess the move towards "conscience matter" in all things is an effort to avoid lawsuits.
    • The removal of the shunning policy would have the added benefit of removing the effective muzzle on faithful members, allowing them to speak freely about the failings of the society. It then might be possible to work on changing the society both inside and out.
    • Instead of asking politicians to muzzle the society (this has been tried and just reinforces their persecution complex), ask the government to initiate open forums, inviting leaders of all denominations to meet towards mutual cooperation and understanding. Make sure there is food, cameras, and smiling politicians shaking hands. I leave it up to your imagination what comes next.

After several years my anti-abortion friends changed their tactics. They realized campaigning year after year against something did not add much to their society. In time, their focus changed to what they could do to help new parents. This evolved in to Kids Kottage, a very popular local charity. And my friends can more easily bend the ear of our local politicians.

So put some thought when you do develop a mission statement, what you could do to help. Such as exit counselling and support.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Dansk,

I certainly can get hard evidence of what I stated. The chap in question comes from a cong. where this is not an isolated incident and many are prepared to speak out as a result. Also, my mother suffers from IBS and other medical problems that mean she cannot sit for longer than one half hour at a time without severe pain. Although a devout JW she can no longer regularly attend meetings because of this and not once has any elder in the cong. made enquiries as to her absence. I met one in the supermarket and he as good as said she was "weak in the truth" and did not appreciate my comments as to "where is the love".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit